Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official: Pancaro left. (free agent)

Pancaro Salutes Milan
    7/14/2005 9:40:00 AM
    The Italian defender joined Fiorentina on a free transfer.
    Giuseppe Pancaro is now a Viola player, but before joining the Tuscan side he wanted to salute the Rossoneri for the wonderful past two years.

"I spent two fantastic seasons with the Rossoneri. During this period I had the luck to work with a group of players who are unique in this world. They are an example of seriousness, professionalism, correctness andstrength."

Pancaro also wanted to thank everyone at Milan.

"I wish to thank Adriano Galliani and all of Milan, Carlo Ancelotti with the technical, athletic, and medical staff and my team mates for all we lived together: joys and disappointments, wins and defeats. A particular salute for the Milan fans, who have always sustained and encouraged me."
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

thats kind of person i respect and love to have on our team kind that knows the worth of being part of Milan he come from lazio after winnin the scuddeto and losin alot then join and play side by side with likes of Maldini and costacurta and with them by ur side and kind of Advice u get u sure would be a great player and wise one too he has done well i will take my hat off for him
    grazia Pancaro hope all the best for u

I remember Pancaro when I was at PSV, he came on the field as the first player and Fossa began singing "Pippo Pancaro lalalalala Pippo Pancaro shalalalalalala" and he waved at us
    Good luck to him
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

good luck