Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Official: Eleftheropulos To Milan

Cassano to Milan helllllllllllllllllllllll nooooooooooooooooooo

hell yesss! that would be a fantastic transfer, but wont happen...
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Chan
    hey see, my prediction is getting closer, the whole DM is mad about Galliani now, and imagine the atmosphere after Vieri signed for us? and when Juve signs Gila?

Vieri will sign soon, Gila'll go to Juve while chelski would acquire both Trez and Crespo.

Galliani will be the 'old man' like what he was BEFORE the famous Nesta transfer, then suddenly, a bomb transfer during late August would change all these. We'll finally get a player we badly need, a support forward named Antonio.

Let's wait and see. Guys please be patient and more relaxed.

Cheers

A bit far fetched IMO... When we signed Nesta all acknowledged that we badly needed that leap in class in the middle of defence, and it was a dead certainty almost that we would land one of him or Canna... really I don't see any chance at all of Cassano coming here nor would I particularly want him here anyway...

Agreed with Yass, let him go suck on Capello's dong

I don't want a freak show at San Siro, that idiot with his stuppied tatoos NO CASSANO
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

i am sure about one thing who ever comes to Milan what ever his past was he sure would change under the Milan management thatís for sure players like Totti cassano and if ronney( Man United player) did come u would have them watched pretty well and they would be educated big time first by Carlo then by Gallini then by Borlosconi u sure donít want him to put u straight.
    First of all I donít see cassano coming to Milan, and if Gila does then bye bye Cassno maybe inter would be interested in him.