Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official: Eleftheropulos To Milan

maybe we sell all those players ( Brocchi, Doharso and who know who ) to get some more funds for Gilla. Can only hope and pray we get him. And if we really lose Crespo, i am almost positive we will sign Vieri to replace him. Not a bad choice for a 3rd striker.

As much as I hate our transfer strategy and Galliani's way of making business, I refuse to make coments on his goalkeeper choice. Reason? Simple. Do you remember who was the last back up goalie Galliani brought to the club? Do you remember what we thought about that goalie? Do you remember what our comments were? Do you know who he is today and what do we think of him? I am sure the answer is yes to all the questions, so I'll stop right here and give my judgement in 12 months time.

i know the guy saw him in CL with one of those greek teams ( i think olympiakos).
    IMO as a backup not that bad. OK abbiati is better but he is just too good for the bench.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Milko
    As much as I hate our transfer strategy and Galliani's way of making business, I refuse to make coments on his goalkeeper choice. Reason? Simple. Do you remember who was the last back up goalie Galliani brought to the club? Do you remember what we thought about that goalie? Do you remember what our comments were? Do you know who he is today and what do we think of him? I am sure the answer is yes to all the questions, so I'll stop right here and give my judgement in 12 months time.
    you are clearly talking about lehman ... or ... dida

cheers
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968

Quote Originally Posted by Milko
    Good point. I wanted to mention that too. :cool:

Let's wait with our judgment.
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

Sorry I don't get this at all, come on there must be better keepers available than this Eleftho dude :eek:
    What's going on Yellow tie man better make this up with a stunning transfer

Serious, COME ON :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

Well, if all goes well this dude should only play in Coppa games, wish him the best though....I read that Milan also signed a 15 year old keeper not too long ago.
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

What a bloody joke signing a keeper that Chimps could do a better job at.this deal stinks to high heaven,do we want to Improve on last seasons squad or just go down?sorry I don't like this one bit.
    Last edited by Roberto Baggio; 5th July 2005 at 10:27.
    MILAN QUA SI VIVERE IL SOGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!