Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Christian Vieri to Milan

i think everybody does

Sheva/vieri/pippo/jdt cant do the job!

and gila to inter , if that happens :angry:
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

I think Vieri, if he signs, is the replacement for Crespo. Gilardino's transfer to Milan should not be affected by this.
    Last edited by Grymmannen; 4th July 2005 at 23:20.
    I've got a devil in me

I never doubt that Gilardino would come to us but now I'm not sure anymore, just imagine if Juve sell Trezeguet to Chelsea for 54 million €, they would have enough money to buy Gila ... and now Inter is getting involved with maffia money .... pfffff

Vieri ???? I wonder
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

I hope Crespo stays. I like him for his heart and love for Milan. But if he doesn't I'd sign Vieri immediately as his replacement. Common guys, we are talking about BOBO VIERI!!! The best Italian striker for last ten years. He ruled everywhere he played. And I think that he'd be desperate to show his real class (especialy against Inter). He'd get a new motivation. Yes, he's injury prone but so is Pippo and Crespo. He's definetely better than Tomasson. He's at least the same level like Pippo and Hernan. Maybe even higher...

Indeed, Gila is priority. But if we don't get Crespo, Bobo is my first choice.
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

I hope that if Vieri signs that won't affect Gilardino...he should be the priorety. For sure it means no more Crespo though.

I can stand transfers like Vogel, Eleftheropoulos, Vieri, but Galliani better sign Gilardino...if he winds up elsewhere, he better find another job.
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

With Crespo it won't be easy if we want him it looks like we'd have to pay big for him.my preference is to keep Hernanito but it doesn't look so good,with Vieri I can't stand the guy but noone can deny his class.
    the only thing I have with Vieri it's his character whether or not that would change at Milan is questionable.But given past players and our establishment it seems it's possible that he will knuckle down.But I still say No to the deal because i don't like the guy.
    MILAN QUA SI VIVERE IL SOGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree with Yasser's previous posts...He would be welcomed...but we must get Gila first!
    AZERBAIJAN -- 20% of territory occupied by Armenia.
    SPLENDIDA RIVINCITA, MILAN CAMPIONE d'EUROPA 2007!

vieri is welcome for sure! good BACKUP striker! but we still need another striker. gilardino is the most likely. also cassano or torres would be very welcome, but that wont happen.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT