Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Tomasson to Stuttgart

Cash2 Official: Tomasson to Stuttgart

Reports in Italy have suggested that Liverpool and Arsenal are looking to sign Milan striker Jon Dahl Tomasson.

Milan and The Reds fought out an amazing UEFA Champions League final just a month ago, but could now be ready to talk over a proposed transfer.

Carlo Ancelotti could be ready to let the Danish marksman leave San Siro, especially if he concludes his move for Hernan Crespo.

Italian media sources have quoted a sum of around Ä10 million as the price Milan would look to receive for Tomasson.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez has not yet shown his hand in the transfer market, but he knows he has to strengthen quickly with the defence of their European crown starting in mid-July.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger could rival Liverpool for Tomasson's signature, however, with the Frenchman looking for more quality attacking options - especially with proven Champions League ability.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

If were loaning Crespo for another year ( 100% Torrse will take his place next year ) and Gila is coming I donít see a place for him in Milan next season I wish him all the luck where ever he goes

true. if gila and crespo arrives then jdt is not needed anymore. and he is on a age that he needs to play, he has his best years coming now, and he was on the bench for some time now. it is better for him to find a ambitious club were he can play every game! he will do good IMO.

JDT, better that you leave for your own good! good luck
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Arsenal want him :eek: ok he's no EPL player come on maybe in Spain but England no no
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

Agreed Leffe, he flopped at Newcastle. He needs a much more subtle league like Spain or Serie A.
    Wherever he goes though, best of luck to him, and whoever receives him will be getting a world class striker.

I think he is totaly EPL player. Comeon, he flopped in Newcastle when he was somth like 20... He is totaly different player now and plays very good for his NT which has a similar to EPL style of play...

You can be right McLaren friend, I hope you are right but I wanna see it before I believe it
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

jdt can do very good in premier leageu!!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT