Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official: Tomasson to Stuttgart

Quote Originally Posted by Freddydaddy7
    i know its never easy for player to accpet that he is not needed and at times i are forced to deal in such a way if u know u have on ur list strikers as Gila(Soon), Sheva, Vieri and Pippo its not fair for Tomoson to have him on coz he wont be havin any chance that depends if Pippo and Vieri are injured then he has chance to play.
    i am sure the other reason for him he must have spoken to them and must have had a hand to it as u all know Denmark has chance goin to the world cup and i am sure he need to play everyweekend and this is not helping him this must be a reason for him and for Milan to let him go he would say all the stuff i am not goin any place but deep in side he wants to move along and try out his luck.
    u could play for best club in the world doesnt mean u have alot of game time,
    wish him all the best he sure was helpfull for us and never complained he is a true Milanista comes when u want him

No you are wrong, he never asked to leave, he never wanted to leave and his spot at the danish national team has never been in question, it would not have been in question even if he stayed here and did not enough playing time..

The reason why Milan FORCE him out is to calm the other strikers...
    Milan even erased him from the official website before his departure has been officialized..

I have a very bad taste in my mouth over the way Milan handled this affair...

JDT did not want, nor did he ask to leave, he was forced out and to Benfica...

Sing when we are winning, sing when we are losing
    The core of Milan is
    Red & Black blood, and not silverware and gold

that maybe true to keep other players happy in the squad and i know thats not the best way to get rid of him but i know last year was sure not his best and i know if we could have loaned him away it would have been better but i think wanted cash insted of havin him around.

I'm a bit dissapointed that he leaves but i'm very optimistic about the future. I hope Vieri and Gila will be better than Crespo and Tomasson. They were great. We have to thank them a lot, but they're gone. Toma, Crespo thx for everything.

TOMASSON: OFFICIAL A.C. MILAN PRESS RELEASE
    7/16/2005

MILAN - A.C. Milan have announced that Jon Dahl Tomasson has been sold to Stuttgart, coached by Giovanni Trapattoni. Milan would like to take the opportunity to thank Tomasson for the important contribution he has made during his stay at the club.

Very stealthy work by Stuttgart to pip Benfica to the post. They've got themselves a great professional and a fine forward

Thanks for all your efforts Jon and the very best for the future

Forza JDT

I would have kept JDT instead of Pippo Inzaghi.

Anyway, Stuttgart might be better for him. And I agree with Nicolas, we didn't deal with this affair in a nice way..

i think it's the best choice for tomasson

- he came to milan
    - he won all (also him) stuck in his memories forever
    - he got rich (huge wage)
    - he goes to play as much as he deserves in another club, no more sub in milan

forza tomasson, thanks for all you did

(now i gotta think to another nick)

yes i agree guys he has done pretty well for Super Sub and for milan and i thank him for the happy momenet he has given to us.
    and wish him all the best he still has time to shine and be great striker under Mr. Trap.
    guys this means somethin
    this means Gila is comin even thou this will darg on
    Milan aint dumb selling him off now
    they must have made sure he is comin down to Milan and milan will never risk something like this so this gives us hope he is comin soon i need to see him with milan jearsy or anything

i agree with nic but ... imo it's the best for him like mau says ... he'll always be in my hearth becuz he always gave it all ... the fans at san siro respected him very much, so did he in our confront! now with next year's world cup in germany it's a good choise! a good team ...

forza tommy ... thanks for all and i wish you a lot of success for the rest of your career!

cheers
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968