Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Milan signs Jankulovski

Quote Originally Posted by Milanman
    That is a very good thing. I like Janku very much. But i dont understand one thing. J.D.T. wrote, that on the pres. day, Mesto, Vogel , Gila, Janku and a new goalkeeper will be presented. We don't know what's up with Oddo, but it's not the problem. I red, that Galliani promised to the fans the arrival of a great champion. But who? IMO Gila is a great talent, a very promising attacker, but he is not a champion yet. So I'm curious, who's gonna be this champ.
    if you want a real champions ... but a REAL champion ... you dont have many options i guess

1. totti ... wont leave roma, will renew his deal
    2. ronaldinho, forget it ...
    3. who else? ... henry - eto'o - torres ... dont think so + they are wanted by other top teams ...

i think the market today is complicated ... sometimes it's less complicated but now ... i would be happy with gilardino ...

btw he scored yet again a fantastic goal yesterday! ... IMO to score so many goals in serie A in 2 seasons ... not bad

cheers
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968

agree
    Milan nati per vincere !
    Magico milan vinci per noi !
    Forza UKRAINE Forza Sheva

Milanman,

Galliani also promised us one champion two years ago - we signed Kaką.
    I've got a devil in me

Milan net Jankulovski, confirm Udinese Monday 30 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese have revealed that star midfielder Marek Jankulovksi has joined Italian giants Milan.

A deal was reportedly agreed in January and the Bianconeri have today insisted that the Czech ace will play for the Rossoneri next term.

"I can confirm that the player has gone to Milan," Udinese chief Giampaolo Pozzo said on Monday afternoon.

The San Siro giants have yet to comment on the story but it does seem that Jankulovski has finally moved on.

Jankulovski was close to leaving the Stadio Friuli last summer but moves to Juventus and Inter collapsed.

The former Napoli player, 28, is one of numerous Udinese stars who have caught the eye this term.

The club have qualified for the Champions’ League after a stunning season which has inevitably seen other players linked with an exit.

"If Parma’s Alberto Gilardino is worth £35m then our Vicenzo Iaquinta is valued at £15m," added Pozzo.

"David Pizarro? There have been a lot of rumours regarding him but we will only discuss his proposed sale when a club is really interested."

Striker Iaquinta has also been linked with Milan, while Pizarro is a target for Milan, Inter, Juventus and Roma.

Jankulovski is Milan’s second signing after the club swooped for Swiss international midfielder Johann Vogel from PSV last week.

channel4.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grymmannen
    Milanman,

Galliani also promised us one champion two years ago - we signed Kaką.
    and cafu

And they are champions. Both. From the best. Ok I understand what you write, i just wrote, i'm curious. That's all.

No, Kaką was far from a champion at the time. I recall members of the Italian forum writing angrily: 'ok we signed Kaką, but Galliani can't surely mean that he is the 'champion' he promised? No someone else must be coming too.'
    Su ogni vittoria...la sua griffe

COMUNICATO UFFICIALE A.C.MILAN
    30/05/2005
    L’A.C. Milan comunica di aver acquistato dall’Udinese Calcio le prestazioni sportive del calciatore Marek Jankulovski, il giocatore ha sottoscritto un contratto che lo legherą alla societą rossonera fino al 30 giugno 2009.

WWW.ACMILAN.COM

WELCOME MAREK