Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Official: Milan signs Vogel

I don't know this guy really .. but i hope he can do it
    Forza Vogel
    MILANISTA4EVER

i'm from holland and i have seen vogel many times with psv, he is not the name where we are hoping for but he is not as bad as most people think here. Infact he had a big role by psv and i can tell you last season he played almost every game from the start. So it is not that bad to have a player like him on the bench and he was for free we can always sell him or use him in a player swapp

i agree with u fillipo he is kind of player we can depend on the bench where he can take as deep roll cover in front of the Def, and he is very reliable and very solid and with him he used to give Coco and bommel more space to attack while he is guarding the Def.
    for me its good coz he came for free and plus he is only i think 27 and thatís well with a lot of international experiences with Swiss team and thatís great for Milan.

Forza Milan

thanks for the support freddydaddy, i look it up and he is 28 years old, he have been playing for 6 seasons at psv and every season he played almost every game from the start. And you're right about his skills he is a player wich only do his job to maintain the midfield in the defence part, you'll never see him do a trick or a fabulous attack. But we have other players for that. I still believe he can be usefull. i have some stats about the games he played in the dutch competition for the last years.

games goals
    2004/05 PSV 27 1
    2003/04 PSV 24 1
    2002/03 PSV 32 1
    2001/02 PSV 25 1
    2000/01 PSV 30 1
    1999/00 PSV 31 2

u wlecome
    yes he is no score as Seedorf or Pirlo but he has a mission and thats to surport the Def and make sure they aint lost while he is there to make sure the other players enjoy tehir time upfront players like him are really needed coz they dont dazzel or try somethin new like makalali he works his butt off for his team mates and thats great for milan .

A player that never gives up like Rino has my full support
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

i do agree he fights for everythin and he could be really an asset for the team not big time hero but he could fill the gaps where we last last year but will see how it end up