Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Milan signs Vogel

OK, Vogel has been taken to Milan to play a back up role. My question is: tho whom will he play this role? He most certaintly aint a Pirlo type of player even if he has always played in the centre. Furthermore, he cannot play out wide like Gattuso and Seedorf. So could someone please explain to me wtf is happening?

Enough said. Now I expect at least one great mid and striker to come in and we shall keep Crespo at any price. The striker will be Gilardino but dont ask me abt the mid because I dont have any clue whatsoever.
    When HE comes Ill add another player to my beloved players list...

Quote Originally Posted by elchillum
    not a bad player lol

cheers
    No, he's not bad - he's terrible :rolleyes:

As Yasser said, this is just too much, bordering on insulting after both yesterday and losing out on MVB.

At least it'll put a smile on Andre's face

Pherhaps we are being too mean..

He's no Pirlo back-up as Alex said.. He's similar to Ambro who can't replace Pirlo too.. While we need someone to takeover Seedorf's position.

A nice transfer, as a sub for pirlo. We lack a champion to take Seedorf's place though.
    Su ogni vittoria...la sua griffe

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo
    I can't even remember this guy... did he play in both legs v Milan? But really, if this is the solution to the midfield then LOL

tho I guess it could be a Brocchi replacement
    He was busy sweeping-up in the car park, or at least that's where he belongs talent-wise.

Scenario: MIDFIELD CRISIS! Galliani shuts himself in his office, loosens his tie and brainstorms frantically - Gerrard, Lampard, Essien? In the midst of this, the same agent that managed to dupe him into signing Pablo Garcia, De Ascentis, Maini etc etc etc phones and within a few seconds flat, we have our new midfield saviour - Johann Vogel. Carnival time tonight guys! :rolleyes:

Official quote from Vogel himself - "They are an absolutely top team, this is like a dream." I was thinking more along the lines of a ghastly nightmare

Hubner signs on Sunday

Leo, he's a DM yes but similar to Ambrosini and Tacchinardi.. He can't replace Pirlo even!!

Simon.. Hubner? Haha you are crazy dude

And I'll tell you EXACTLY what's going to happen next season: the midfield template will remain precisely as it is and when it starts to struggle, Carlo will look to Vogel on the bench, raise his eyebrows and ignore him. I guarantee it.