Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Official: Milan Signs Alberto Gilardino!

Seedorf to act as a DM?
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

Seedorf to act as a DM?

helll no!!! thats the reason why he doesn't play for the dutch national don't get me wrong because i love seedorf but he is a lazy one, i really never see him playing in a gatusso rol or something like that

Hope it's Seedorf, his new role : cleaning up the bench when the other players are cheering for yet another goal and holding an umbrella to cover Carlo when it rains.

maybe that will motivate him! is see he had a bad season but i'm sure he'll get his old form back and will be important again for milan

fillipo , just toke words right out of my mouth maybe carlo has to tell his Fav player to sit on the bench way much longer then he expected

Gila dreaming of Euro glory

Milan’s £17.2m signing Alberto Gilardino has spoken of his hopes for the future after he was officially presented to the media.

The Italian international completed his switch from Parma on Monday night and is confident he’s made the right choice.

"Moving here was a dream for me and an objective of mine since last year. I want to win here, especially the Champions’ League," he stated.

"Milan were the only club who really wanted me even if they knew that other clubs were interested.

"There is everything here for me to improve and win. This is a unique side, the strongest in Europe and the one who wanted me the most."

Despite the club paying such a fee for the former Under-21 starlet, he isn’t totally sure of a starting shirt given that he joins Andriy Shevchenko, Christian Vieri and Pippo Inzaghi at the club.

"I know that there is great competition for places at all big clubs but I arrive here with humility and serenity," he added. "It will simply be up to the Coach to decide.

"But I am used to demonstrating my worth. It is obviously different to play for Milan rather than Parma.

"Last year our attack was only composed of me and Domenico Morfeo, whereas there are some great champions here. I’m just sure that I can score for Milan as I did at Parma."

Gilardino also revealed that former Milan great Marco Van Basten was one of his heroes as a child.

"I really admired Van Basten and Gabriel Batistuta, but when I was at Verona I liked Vieri and Inzaghi," he continued.

Meanwhile, Gilardino and Paolo Maldini will meet up with the rest of their teammates on Monday as they start their pre-season tour of America tomorrow.

Boss Carlo Ancelotti has named a 19-man squad but there is no Andriy Shevchenko following his recent minor surgery.

Squad - Goalkeepers: Fiori, Eleftheropoulos, Favaretto.

Defenders: Costacurta, Cafu, Kaladze, Marzoratti, Nesta, Simic, Stam, (plus Maldini).

Midfielders: Ambrosini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Vogel, Serginho.

Attackers: Ardemagni, Vieri, (plus Gilardino).

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jul21m.html

Gilardino is a true rossonero.

You were a Juve fan when you were young…
    Gilardino: When I was young, due to the passsion transmitted from my father ... Now I am wearing a Milan shirt and I am a Milan follower to all effect!
    I've got a devil in me

Heart

Oh I think I'm in love again
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gila... I wish you were a jelly baby, so I could eat you! You are so scrummy . Maldini , Pippo , Tomasson, Kaka, Gerrard & Nesta, you guys can be my cornflakes anyday

Quote Originally Posted by shevagirl
    Oh I think I'm in love again
    With Seedorf?