Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Milan Signs Alberto Gilardino!

Quote Originally Posted by Milanman
    The deal's done. IMO. The other things, like Galliani's- he's too expensive for us, or this price-rise from Parma are just misleads. They've already done the business, but cant speak about it until the end of the season. Parma hasn't reached the Serie A status for next year yet, this could be the main reason. Gila want's to be in the squad for the World Cup, he will remain in Italy, that's for sure. He agreed personal terms with us before. Parma's in poor financial status so we will reach an agreement with them, not so hardly, or we did it already. He will wear the red and black magical shirt next year. +Janku, Cassetti, Pizarro.
    I agree, it wouldn't surporise me if this 35million price tag is a smokescreen to ward other clubs away. Gila has stated that he wants to join Milan. He doesn't have to join any team if he doesn't want to, and could really fu(k Parma up by staying til his contract expires and going for free . I reckon we will offer players(JDT+Kaladze?) plus cash(15million?).

I trust in Galliani
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

25m of cash.

20m! thats my bet!

GEEEZZZZ guys...I just found out that I have reached my 10,000 posts......I am getting old....
    AZERBAIJAN -- 20% of territory occupied by Armenia.
    SPLENDIDA RIVINCITA, MILAN CAMPIONE d'EUROPA 2007!

Congrats boy

Congrats Vugie!

About Gilardino, IMO he is a player Milan must sign...he has done a lot so far, and still has tremendous potential.

I don't like what Parma is doing though, I think that they reached an agreement with Milan back in the summer, and now they are trying to get a few extra millions out of Galliani.

30M and maybe a couple of players (Borriello-Dalla Bona)should get the deal done...hopefully.
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

Six clubs in Gilardino hunt
    Friday 13 May, 2005
    Parma have revealed that six clubs across Europe are in the race to sign star striker Alberto Gilardino in the summer.

The Italian international is expected to be sold at the end of the season and there is no lack of interest despite his 35m asking price.

"He is of interest to at least three Italian clubs and three foreign sides," Parma boss Pietro Carmignani told Radio Italia Network.

Juventus, Inter and Milan are believed to be the Serie A trio who are keen, with many believing the latter are in pole position.

But Carmignani insists that nothing has yet been decided over which shirt Gilardino will be wearing next season.

"Gilardino is a very good player and a real professional who always gives his best," he added.

"Whoever offers the most money will be at an advantage. Could Gilardino stay? Only if a new owner comes in to buy the club."

Foreign interest for Gilardino is probably from Chelsea and Real Madrid, with Arsenal also being associated with the former Piacenza player in the past.

The 23-year-old has stated that he would prefer to stay in Italy with the 2006 World Cup Final on the horizon.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

I red on planetmilan.com(not reliable source) that we made the deal with Parma. 35 million euros=25 in cash+ 2 players(from Dalla Bona, Kutuzov, Borriello). Just a rumour, but who knows. I hope its true. We need him so much.