Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Milan Signs Alberto Gilardino!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Baggio
    I don't think we'd let someone of the calibre of Gilardino slip through our fingers especially as we have first real option on him.Like most I think the deal is done and all the talk now is just to sell papers etc.After all we've been there from the start and the most Interested.

I just hope You are right buddy! The worse thing for me to see next season would be to see him wear Juve or Inter shirt!!

Bring him in Mr. Galiani!!!!
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Guys you can't be serious.

1st of all Gilardino won't leave Serie A => Real and Chelsea can settle with Drogba's.. One season wonders or Raul..

2nd of all => Juve can't buy Cassano and Gilardino for sure, they won't even have a place as Trezeguet is staying as well while Inter are already picked up with 4723835 strikers, Gila and Adriano are similar.

3rd = > Gilardino all but confirmed his Milan signing last week..

4th = > There is that guy who says the deal is/was done since September and in him I fully trust

don't know what to think about this. Gilardino is worth very much!! he is one of the best youngsters in the world, and he is worth around 50m euros! And i dont think Milan will pay so much for a player, dont understand why teams as man utd, real madrid, inter, barcelona can do such transfers every year and we dont I really hope it is a done deal but i have my doubts
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Again, believe in the Force of the full moon
    Su ogni vittoria...la sua griffe

Quote Originally Posted by Sheva Rules
    Guys you can't be serious.

1st of all Gilardino won't leave Serie A => Real and Chelsea can settle with Drogba's.. One season wonders or Raul..

2nd of all => Juve can't buy Cassano and Gilardino for sure, they won't even have a place as Trezeguet is staying as well while Inter are already picked up with 4723835 strikers, Gila and Adriano are similar.

3rd = > Gilardino all but confirmed his Milan signing last week..

4th = > There is that guy who says the deal is/was done since September and in him I fully trust
    Gilardino wont cost 50 million ... between 15-30 MAX. ... the transfer market has fallen over the recent years ...

Ronaldo 25 mil ---> real
    beckham 25 mil ---> real

If they would have moved 6 years ago they would cost at least double!

Only chelsea can really afford gilardino but he will never go there ...

Real on the other hand is also an option for him ... it's still sacchi you know and i dont trust him for a bit

on your 4th point i agree too ---> gilardino will never go to inter ... what can he do there? ... he's not a fool!

cheers
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968

Galliani would never spashed 50M during a summer period, and now Parma hoping him to suddenly spend it all in a player who NEVER played in CL, World Cup, Euro championship or in a big club???

Parma must lower their price, otherwise begging Chelski to take their man. No way Milan would spend that much.
    A.C. Milan
    My life

I agree that it might be too much, 24-27M would be reasonable, but you make it sound as if this guy were just the odd young overhyped oneseason wonder! This guy has scored 45 goals in 2 years in the serie A, in his first 2 years as a starter, at a club like Parma that is unfortunately battling relegation. In recent years, except for Sheva, I can't quite recall a striker that has managed to keep his scoring rate so high for 2 consecutive years...Correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Think about what he will do at ACM, with all those geniuses playing behind, and for him...:eek: Yes playing for him, he'll be the center of the attack, Sheva will sacrifice himself more (but that will not stop him from scoring goals) for the team, like he does when he plays with another striker.
    Su ogni vittoria...la sua griffe

The deal's done. IMO. The other things, like Galliani's- he's too expensive for us, or this price-rise from Parma are just misleads. They've already done the business, but cant speak about it until the end of the season. Parma hasn't reached the Serie A status for next year yet, this could be the main reason. Gila want's to be in the squad for the World Cup, he will remain in Italy, that's for sure. He agreed personal terms with us before. Parma's in poor financial status so we will reach an agreement with them, not so hardly, or we did it already. He will wear the red and black magical shirt next year. +Janku, Cassetti, Pizarro.