Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A: AC Milan - Parma

Serie A Serie A: AC Milan - Parma

We face Gilardino who always scores against us, it's likely to be his last goal against us in case he scores anyway

Rino and Billy suspended, Nesta will definitly start as he's suspended for the CL forcing one of Maldini or Stam to rest on the bench ahead of the PSV clash 3 days later.

Problems in midfield as Pirlo, Rui Costa, Ambrosini and even Vikash Dhorasoo are all injured and are doubts for Saturday's clash.

A win is very much needed as we are likely to lead Serie A alone for the 1st time in few months this week as Juve faces Lazio away without Trez, Zlatan, Zebina, Appiah and pherhaps even Emerson while Lazio have gained 7 pts from their last 3 encounters.

This is a match we must capitalize on, much like the one vs Chievo as Juve faced Inter... this is, as Yass points out, a beautiful chance to take sole leadership of the table and in this tough period to follow, that is exactly what we need! Lazio have a very good chance to dent Juve again... anyway this week reminds me of the week when we first went 8 points down, then we were even again! Serie A is crazy this year!

Anyway forza Milan & Lazio!

Parma, obviously, also have European competition to contend with, so hopefully we wont see an all-guns-blazing performance by them.

I think juve will loose points against lazio, but i also think its gonna be very hard for us to get 3pts from parma. But its a VERY good chance to be on top alone after this weekend.

and on 8/5/05 we must make the finishing touch, thats the day we will win or loose tha scudetto IMO!! serie A is so great this year, few months ago i thought we were out of the scudetto race, we were 8pts behind, but now we have the best chance of winning the scudetto again.

forza milan evil2:
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

This game for sure is a must win...pretty or not. Milan has to take all 3 points to put pressure on juve, but also the schedule from now on is very tough.

Parma is desperate to avoid relegation, so they will be difficult. Hopefully Lazio can stop the gobbi...but Milan has to take care of business first.
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

an inportant encounter. we have to win if we want to get the double this year!
    juve will surely drop points vs SS Lazio so , this is our chance to take the advantage! doesnt matter who will play , with or without andrea we HAVE to get the three points!

I wish Carlo could rest Paolo, our captain has played 5 to 6 games in last 2 weeks, without a single minutes missed.

I'd rather preserve his energy for the PSV game. As Nesta is suspended for the semi 1st leg , we'd have to field Maldini-Stam, thus Paolo's form is crucial. PSV game is only 2 days after this.

I'd actually opt for a Kaladze-Nesta CB pair, with Pancaro and Cafu on the wings. Look a bit strange but indeed it's a SOLID lineup. In Kaladze and Sandro we trust

Cafu-Nesta-Kaladze-Pancaro

As Rino is suspended and Pirlo injured, Ambrosini and Vikash should get their chances.

----------------Seedorf------------------
    Dhorasso------------------------Ambrosini
    -----------------Kaka--------------------

should be good enough, the RM spot depends on whether Dhorasso or Rui is fit. If both are out, then field Brocchi.

All in all, grabbing 3 points is a MUST. Again, since it's only 2 days before a CL semi, I don't really care about HOW we get the points. We should be accurate in front of the goal, no chances should be wasted as it's a really HARD game for us, and if things go right, keep possession and keep the balance after opening the deadlock.

FORZA MILAN
    A.C. Milan
    My life

Vikash is struggling with injuries for almost a month.

I have total faith in the squad though and I'm hopeful for a new win.