Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Official: Sheva Golden Ball Winner 2004!

Marca.es Poll

Do you think that Shevchenko is the right winner of the golden ball 2004 ?

Yes : 41%
    No : 59%

votes : 10.300

these spaniards lol

Fvck the Spaniards as simple as that, bunch of rasicm idiots loser minded people, that sums them and their football.. They never succeeded in football and never will, they only won with clubs bcuz of the Non-Spanish players.. Spanish? No one is worth being a top player exept that Fernando Torres guy and maybe Xavi, Vicente.. None else!

Or they wanted Mr showmaker Ronie to take it? He won nothing, not even La Liga or Top Scorer, not even Coppa America Deco? He won what? CL and Portugese league? Give me a break don't count the league from Portugal.. Sheva and Pippo won the CL the previous season but weren't counted.. And fvck all again, Sheva's a MATCH WINNER, he won us 99% of the BIG GAMES over the last 2 seasons with vital goals.. Even Ronaldo before 98 wasn't such decisive!!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.T.
    enjoy ( today gazzetta first page )

www.devilsmania.com/devilsmania.sheva.family.jpg

I just can't thank you enough Mauritto
    Lil Jordan is soooo cute just like daddy.. awww how I love them ... kristen on the other hand looks super ugly in that pic- as usual- :rolleyes: Grr.. Jordan's supposed to be my son
    Gila... I wish you were a jelly baby, so I could eat you! You are so scrummy . Maldini , Pippo , Tomasson, Kaka, Gerrard & Nesta, you guys can be my cornflakes anyday

Golden Shev lifts trophy Friday 7 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andriy Shevchenko has spoken of his delight after he was handed the Golden Ball at the San Siro.

"It was wonderful to be awarded the trophy in front of my own fans," he said. "It was a real thrill to be given such an ovation."

The European Footballer of the Year was presented with the trophy before the 5-2 win over Lecce.

"This has really been a very special day for me and I celebrated it in the best possible manner," he added.

"We played really well as a team and I enjoyed myself out there. We are a great side and I hope we can continue on this road."

Shev scored in the victory but also delivered two wonderful assists for Hernan Crespo and Jon Dahl Tomasson to score.

"I couldnít have asked for more," concluded the Ukrainian. "I dedicate this win to my parents, my wife and my son."

channel4.com

Quote Originally Posted by shevagirl
    I just can't thank you enough Mauritto
    Lil Jordan is soooo cute just like daddy.. awww how I love them ... kristen on the other hand looks super ugly in that pic- as usual- :rolleyes: Grr.. Jordan's supposed to be my son

lol , Thats Fun, But agree Kristen looks ugly , He deserve more !!

Someday we will see little Jordan walking and playing in Milan SOON
    MILANISTA4EVER

ah sheva sheva a true traitor and a true legend