Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: [Champions League Final 2002/2003] AC Milan - FC Juventus (Manchester)

Champions League Cup [Champions League Final 2002/2003] AC Milan - FC Juventus (Manchester)

We lost 1-2, won 2-1.. Now a 3rd to see who's a better team..

Date: 28th of May
    Place: Old Trafford

Nedved's yellow card, as much as it's good for Milan, but it's not fair, not I like Juve, but Pavel really deserved more..

An ALL ITALIAN final, so Serie A doubters fvck off all, it's Calcio time..

it's indeed calcio time ... and if real madrid would play in A they wouldnt even make it in the top 4 zone!

Great to read such a topic ... CL FINAL ... AC MILAN - JUVENTUS ... 2 teams that are big, and were always big ... in italy and in europe ... for me it's good this is the final ... better loose it to juve than real in worst case scenario ...

I hope you all will realize that this is a one match final, and that there are no favorites ... 50-50 ... and italian football rises again... ITALY IS THE WAY TO GO ...

FORZA MILAN ... I HOPE MY DREAM COMES TRUE TO FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF A 6TH CL TITLE

cheers
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968

Winnnnn.... nothing alse is mater for us .... Win the CL at all cost
    T o r t u g a ! ! !

" Take everything you can,Give nothing back "

hello

well a very nice display from JUVE:congratulations.Was juve playing against Fc Sevilla or do i need eye glases with 21 yrs?
    well , people , good news for us that Nedved is out but as Yasser says this player deserved more and more.
    i am happy to see that the glory is coming back to Italy again , no matter if milan wins or not , and that spanish a**** are out now. Real for next year needs two superstars more to reach the finals...ehehehehhehehehehheheh
    ...and before i forget for the juve game , if i were carlo i would field ambro instead of pirlo , you know why i mean , i guess

forza milan

PROUD TO BE MILANISTA

I SEE ONLY BLACK AND RED THIS MONTH

Honestly, we cant get any luckier.. Not that Juve arent good, hell they proved today they are the best team on earth but Nedved's missing is like taking 3-4 players from us !

This is the best CL in years, I mean last seasons we saw always a surprise team vs a great team, now 2 of the World's greats, 2 powerhouses.. From Italy meet in England wonder how will the English guys feel i:

Originally posted by mafiaa
    good news for us that Nedved is out but as Yasser says this player deserved more and more.

...and before i forget for the juve game , if i were carlo i would field ambro instead of pirlo , you know why i mean , i guess
    I am that famous ? i: do I know you ? or it's just you read the forums on regular bases ?

Well dont think Ambro is needed more than Pirlo now specially with Nedved OUT !

Welcome here my friend, have a nice stay

Yasser , i hope FERGGIE wont be crying in a corner and i am afraid that becks will ask carlo to play with ...hehehehehhehehehe

first of all thnx
    you are right . but i still remember the first game vs juve , it was damn bad , you know what i mean ,
    anyway , i believe to everyone carlo will decide to field even my "hero" BA