Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transfers Campaign 17/18

Official: Musacchio joins ACM. Medicals passed.

Writing a monologue.........

1. Ringhio is back as Primavera Coach, which i hope will not turn out to be another Inzaghi or Seedorf like comeback and last at most one year at ACM
    2. Kessie is scheduled next week to undergo med check with us. He come on loan with obligation to buy next summer if not mistaken.
    3. Conti is heavily linked for the RB, which would be a great move IMO, with Abate injured and MdS going to Juventus.
    4. R.Rodriguez was reported to be also a deal done, yet, a little delay because of VFL playing Relegation Play Off.
    5. Papu Gomez is the new name since Keita Balde rejected a move to us. On going talks with Atalanta.
    6. Morata having agreed personal terms with us on the base of 7.5m p.a. Yet Fassone has still to talk to RM, right after the final in Cardiff.
    7. Biglia is the newest name mentioned for the regista role, given Fabregas is asking too much and Modric being more of media speculation than reality

Fassone and Mirabelli have threatened Donnaruma. Either he extends or gets sidelined for a whole season, until his contract expires. Credit to the new management, for having balls to play hrd with the cunt Mino Raiola.

Great to see DM is alive again
    Though I still have problem in seeing some posts. I can see them only when I enter the "Go Advance" reply page. Anyone else with the same problem?

Regarding the transfers, I do not know Musacchio but I take it positive that our first signing is a defender. We desperately have to replace Paletta/Zapata as a partner for Romagnoli.

I also wish Honda all the best in his future days. He officaly confirmed his exit. He started well at Milan and was a valuable addition to our team but he barely made an impact in the last two seasons.
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

Great to see DM is alive again
    Though I still have problem in seeing some posts. I can see them only when I enter the "Go Advance" reply page. Anyone else with the same problem?

Regarding the transfers, I do not know Musacchio but I take it positive that our first signing is a defender. We desperately have to replace Paletta/Zapata as a partner for Romagnoli.

I also wish Honda all the best in his future days. He officaly confirmed his exit. He started well at Milan and was a valuable addition to our team but he barely made an impact in the last two seasons.
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

Andre Silva joins ACM

He's the fourth signing of the season and we are still in the mid of June. I think we have broken all Galliani's records

I know we have not bought any big player but I do not expect that after so many years of misery. We simply cannot go and sign e.g. Griezmann. I think giving a chance to young players like Silva is a good approach from us.
    Hopefully he will do well in Milan

We need to get Mattia Perin in asap