Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seria A: Juventus vs AC Milan

Serie A Seria A: Juventus vs AC Milan

Serie A Week 13 - 21 Nov 2015 (19.45 UK)
    Juventus - Milan
    Juventus Stadium
    Milan
    Juventus

Juventus host Milan in a test of who has achieved a greater semblance of order this season.

Aside from the potential absences of regulars Gianluigi Buffon and Stephan Lichtsteiner, Massimiliano Allegri has everyone available for the Bianconeri. Without the temptation to tinker that dogged the Italian champions in the early phase of their season, the Coach has begun fielding the clubís most natural starting XI. The team is thus enjoying some regularity in their performances at last.

With bad news on the injury front also letting up, the midfield and defence have begun to develop lasting partnerships. Her recent results are growing testimony to a new sense of familiarity. Juventus are looking to put together their first streak of three consecutive wins since April, while they are similarly chasing their fourth straight success at home. A victory on Sunday will be an unprecedented six straight win against the San Siro outfit, and allow them to leapfrog their rivals in the table.

It will not be a cakewalk though. Their Milan visitors have similarly developed a system under Sinisa Mihajlovic, with the resurgent Rossoneri unbeaten in five games. The continued rehabilitation of Alessio Cerci has lent Milan a potent weapon on the wing.

The former Torino man will now join Carlos Bacca in testing a Juventus rearguard comprising an uncharacteristically-suspect Giorgio Chiellini and reserve goalkeeper Neto, who famously fluffed his lines conceding a stoppage-time equaliser against minnows Frosinone on his debut in September. With Mihajlovic looking to restore Milanís might, he will be eyeing significant strides forward against the champions to signify their progress.

Keep an eye on: Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan) - The season has moved fast for the talent, but the 16-year-old takes credit for always looking on top of things. His saves ratio is second only to Inter counterpart Samir Handanovic in the League. Milan will need another prodigious display between the posts if they are to come away with a result at Juventus, who have attempted the most shots in Serie A, and whose luck in front of goal has been looking up.

Form guide: Juventus (W W L W D) Milan (D W W W D)

Last season: Juventus 3-1 Milan

Stat fact: Juventus have not lost any of the games in which Claudio Marchisio has featured from the start.

Juventus (probable): Neto; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba; Cuadrado, Dybala, Morata

Suspended: None

I read somewhere on FB that Devilsmania.com is dead, none frequents it anymore. To prove the opposite i posted this Preview... hope that i wont be the only one posting on this thread..

Rip

Niang niang niang niang niang

Really nobody posting? That's very pitty... Especialy after 3 vital points against Sampdoria. I know they are in crisis, but we played well. Niang showed his potencial and what a beautiful 4th goal.
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

to be honest my baby son is taking up most of my time

Here are my thoughts, Niang is class, i said this 3 seasons ago when for a brief moment we have the truly insirational trio of SES, Balo and Niang up front. Finally Niang is given his chance to shine (kudos to Sinisa)

That fat cunt Raiola has come out and said Donnarumma is worth 160m, he is clearly already trying to plot his big money move away from the san siro, and here in lies the issue. We have promising players in Niang, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Jose Mauri etc, but will they stay? or will Galliani fill his fat pockets at Milan's expense yet again!

Until Berlusconi, Galliani and Raiola are shot of Milan i will not have any great expectations!

It now becomes clear as i thought that the Mr Bee sale was clearly load of old tosh and nothing more than pro Berlusconi propaganda.....

and why oh why did we not bust the bank to sign Klopp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the man is utter class

welcome back drewey...enjoy your time with your son as ACM is in deep shit anyway. doesnt mean much if we win certain games, there are bigger problems than results for now. maldini has spoken lately to the press saying that galliani is incapable of making good transfers and that he needs a tutor.
    signing back boateng will not help much, as he has fitness issues and prob with his knee.