Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors Thread 2015/16

I don't want Bacca he will be 29 in September, it's 25m wasted, yet again Galliani is just looking at an on trend striker, he can't see the bigger picture! Ibra an Barbosa are the two to get and would probably cost the same!!!

This is just more evidence that Galliani doesn't know good footballers, with no braida or Leo he sucks ass! He just looks at the back pages and signs whoever had a good last game! Let mihaijlovic pick the players!

I don't get this crap about Witsel not wanting milan because we have no Europe! Man Utd signed Di Maria, Rojo and Falcao with no Europe, Witsel is 25 and one season isn't a career breaker!!! Is this just a ready made Galliani excuse!

Bertolacci will be another Saponara, talent who gets benched I he doesn't blow the world away after one game!

Lie, Cheat, Deceive, Repeat!!!

That's the Galliani way

SES is staying which is great news, apparently Mihajlovic spoke if playing a 4312

Now we know why he got the job!!!

Mercato of refusals only. Witsel wont come

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    Mercato of refusals only. Witsel wont come
    I agree he won't come. It will be another Martinez

Baselli it is then...ufdddd

Rumours that Vidal has been sold, so Juve will now go and get Witsel

One player lost to inter now one to Juve!

Time to go Galliani

if juve beat us on witsel, its really time to buy an one way ticket to Galliani with ''Go and Never come back airlines" to the HELL

we're overpaying for bertolacci. he costs twice kaka'. bad move for that money

roma bought the complete transfer rights for 8,5 million euro a week ago! absolute unacceptable.

witsel, J.M. , kongdogbia, zlatan etc they all prove what i already mentioned months ago... we went to far! it's not only the results it's the whole club, everybody knows milanello isn't what it used to be anymore, everybody knows Silvio and galliani aren't there for the results... everybody knows that this is not a football club!

there is no plan, there is no money (not more then anywhere else) there are no signs that we are improving....

aiming for witsel and offering him the same or even less money as juve or any PL club would do..... they are living in the past!
    it also has nothing to do with speed, Witsel would never sign for milan so early, he would Always wait for a better offer simply because the chance is very high there will be atleast 2