Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Serie A: AC Milan v Empoli

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    Our bench warmer Mbaye Niang scores a brace today for Genoa. Last week he provided a penalty for his team vs Lazio. Yet, Inzaghi didnt find the player in him.
    He had a good game v Lazio last week and now 2 goals! He's also said he wants to leave milan

Huge incompetence in milan somewhere

and Niang is not the only player that flopped at Milan and blossomed elsewhere. Let me mention the likes of Antonelli,Verdi, Darmain...

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    and Niang is not the only player that flopped at Milan and blossomed elsewhere. Let me mention the likes of Antonelli,Verdi, Darmain...
    We've had no direction since Leonardo was ejected. To b honest seven never had the ability to spot young talent! Vieira, Cudicini spring to mind

it was very surprising because Mbaye came back in the summer and showed he has what it takes& that he deserves a chance& Pippo seemed to want to give him a go.But I dunno really Niang,Albertazzi,Saponara etc etc maybe Pippo is forced to play the likes of Muntari,Essien,Bonera etc etc so often??.
    MILAN QUA SI VIVERE IL SOGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a woeful performance that was. Didn't log on while watching last night but it was as if the roles were reversed. The great Empoli versus minnows Milan. Empoli played about as well as we used to on a shit day, and even still managed to dominate our pathetic side.

I don't know what was more embarrassing last night, our performance or Paletta's haircut.

our performance not only vs empoli and palleta hair cut are on the same line.