Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seria A: Juventus v AC Milan

Serie A Seria A: Juventus v AC Milan

Serie A Week 22 - 8 Feb 2015 (14.00 UK)
    Juventus - Milan
    Juventus Stadium

The gap between heavyweights Juventus and Milan has rarely been this big, but Saturday nightís fixture remains a Serie A classic.

Champions Juventus hold a seven-point lead at the top of the table, despite a surprising goalless draw away to Udinese on their last outing.

Dynamic midfielder Arturo Vidal is expected to feature amid rumours of an alleged row between the Chilean and Coach Massimiliano Allegri, with long-term casualty Andrea Barzagli aiming for a spot on the bench, but Martin Caceres is now in doubt.

Left-back Patrice Evra has recovered from tonsillitis, while Allegri must choose between out-of-sorts Fernando Llorente and young striker Alvaro Morata up-front.

Milan employee Alessandro Matri is also unavailable following his loan return to Turin and Swiss right-back Stephan Lichtsteiner serves a one-match ban.

Under-pressure Milan Coach and former Juventus striker Filippo Inzaghi received a vote of confidence from Silvio Berlusconi on the back of their 3-1 victory over struggling Parma last weekend, yet must be feeling the strain having lost three of his last five games.

Itís a familiar scenario for Allegri, who was sacked by Berlusconi just over a year ago. Few expected the fired tactician to start his Juve experience so strongly.

Inzaghi has numerous injury worries to contend with. Cristian Zapata, Mattia De Sciglio, Daniele Bonera, Stephan El Shaarawy and Ignazio Abate all fail to figure in his plans.

However, Captain Riccardo Montolivo, Hachim Mastour and Nigel de Jong have a chance of making it and will be assessed.

New forward Mattia Destro is suspended after picking up a yellow card on his debut, whilst fiery Frenchman Philippe Mexes continues his four-match ban for performing a choke-hold on Lazio star Stefano Mauri.

Recent defensive recruits Luca Antonelli and Gabriel Paletta began training with their new team-mates at Milanello this week, but are likely to begin life with the Rossoneri as substitutes.

Keep an eye on: Andrea Pirlo (Juventus) Ė Max Allegri isnít the only former Milan man with a score to settle. Veteran playmaker Andrea Pirlo was offered a short-term contract by the Rossoneri as his deal neared its expiration, but felt he was worth much more and left following a decade of service. He then crossed the divide to achieve legendary status with the Turin giants and continues pulling the strings to devastating effect at the age of 35.

Form Guide: Juventus (D W W W D) Milan (L D L L W)

Last season: Juventus 3-2 Milan

Stat fact: Juventus have triumphed over Milan on four consecutive occasions, with the Rossoneriís last Serie A victory in this contest arriving in November 2012.

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Padoin, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio; Vidal; Tevez, Llorente

Suspended: Lichtsteiner

Milan (probable): Diego Lopez; Zaccardo, Alex, Rami, Bocchetti; Poli, Essien, Muntari; Honda, Menez, Bonaventura

Suspended: Mexes, Destro

4-3-2-1
    Diego Lopez, Rami, Alex, Palletta, Antonelli- Poli,Bonaventura,Muntari-Honda,Cerci-Menez

We will lose, Allegri will laugh, i will laugh, Silvio will blame Inzaghi, Silvio will threaten to axe Inzaghi, nothing will change

yes drew we lost 3-1.
    i expected, as many of u, juve thrash us, but that was not the case. beating juve you must be
    a) strong and
    b) referee's earn their money honestly.

however, from our point of view, for Xth time this season Muntari and Essien fuck up every thing we try to build. I dont understand what with they earn their starting spots. both of them are the cancer of our game. i quiet understand why Cerci never played at Atletico Madrid, and why Pazzini doesnt get much minutes.
    Positive are the performances of Palleta and Antonelli. I saw them in good shape tonight, and despite playing for the first time with the rest and against a tough opposition, they did quite well. Expect them to give us a hand in the next matches.
    Inzaghi was late with Bonaventura's introduction...

Essien and Muntari are two fucking pigs and Inzaghi is a big dickhead for fielding them. I'd sooner play to Allievi Nazionali kids of age 11, and concede 10 goals than play these two cunts that give the ball away like amateurs that play football for the first time, dont know tackling, can't pass, .... FUCK THEM BOTH.

side note: Muntari the Captain
    Last edited by artan; 8th February 2015 at 00:31.

i didnt understand this:

Muntari-Poli-Essie

vs

Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio

did u expect us win this game?

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    i didnt understand this:

Muntari-Poli-Essie

vs

Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio

did u expect us win this game?
    The whole club is a joke right now, Filli is right, they don't care about the pitch and what happens on it, they are filling their own pockets. You watch wen the stadium is built they will still plead poverty and we still won't make signings

This team seriously lacks quality, BUT they did what they could, it's not their fault that they are a bunch of mercenaries fighting a better team which has a goal, a purpose a plan!

i even bet that Silvio is not that dissapointing, as long as they make it look that we can give them a match, and then we throw in some referee mistakes and voila you almost believe that we should have won!

they don't give a fuck about these games as long as we are not a joke to the world it's ok.

they do give a fuck about not qualifying for CL that does cost money and fuck up their plan, so the best thing we can do is another year without european football