Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seria A: AC Milan v Palermo

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    I disagree and say 50% right.

sure Inzaghi is only there because of his name and credits among the milan fans.

but Silvio does not pick the team, maybe Silvio demands that Torres must play but i cannot imagen Silvio will pick single handed weekly the starting line up. And we didn't lose yesterday because of Torres, besides torres i can name another 10 worthless piece of shit players wo didn't do fuck

Inzaghi is supported by a coaching staff who where already at milan since the dinosaurs where still walking around on earth. They know how to please Silvio they have more influence on Inzaghi then Silvio has imo.
    then i say you have 50% impaired vision, you gay dutch clog

where is Niang!? HONDA pisses me off. not that he isnt scoring anymore, he is like a moving ghost on the pitch lately. Why isnt Armero playing, when MDS needs some games bench warming?

personally, i'd switch to a classical 4-4-2 formation. that would suit us more than the current 4-3-3

I disagree and say 50% right.

sure Inzaghi is only there because of his name and credits among the milan fans.

but Silvio does not pick the team, maybe Silvio demands that Torres must play but i cannot imagen Silvio will pick single handed weekly the starting line up. And we didn't lose yesterday because of Torres, besides torres i can name another 10 worthless piece of shit players wo didn't do fuck

Inzaghi is supported by a coaching staff who where already at milan since the dinosaurs where still walking around on earth. They know how to please Silvio they have more influence on Inzaghi then Silvio has imo.
    yes i do think Silvio picks the team. Think about it, Inzaghi was primavera coach, much like Guardila was. When Pep made the step up, he took a lot of his successful primavera boys with him. Inzaghi has abandoned all of his! Why woul he choose Muntari, Essien and Pazzini over the likes of Petagna, Modic and Mastour? Mastour has been shunted back down again much like all the others have been.

Inzaghi knows these kids and this season (without Europe) was the perfect season to get some of them through! However all we are doing in readines for Europe next season is paying Muntari, Essien's and other pieces of shits retirement funds!

NO FORWARD THINKING

Man Utd have no europe, yet Januzaj, McNair, Wilson, Blackett and Shaw are all getting valuable game time.

--------------------------------------lopez--------------------------------

------------------abate-----------alex----------rami------mds-------------

niang-----------------de jong------------------poli-------------ses---------

--------------------------?-------------------------?----------------------

when inzaghi was appointed i was very hopeful 'cos i thought he will take the primavera lads to the first team. i knew, as we all did, that we are impotent in the transfer market, and the youth were the sole hope for us... yet nothing happened.

he was onto something playing false 9, we had good movement across the front 3

---------------------------------Lopez
    Abate-------------Alex----------------------Rami---------------MdS
    ---------------------------------NDJ
    --------------Poli-------------------------------Bonaventura
    -----Honda--------------------Menez--------------------------SES

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    yes i do think Silvio picks the team. Think about it, Inzaghi was primavera coach, much like Guardila was. When Pep made the step up, he took a lot of his successful primavera boys with him. Inzaghi has abandoned all of his! Why woul he choose Muntari, Essien and Pazzini over the likes of Petagna, Modic and Mastour? Mastour has been shunted back down again much like all the others have been.

Inzaghi knows these kids and this season (without Europe) was the perfect season to get some of them through! However all we are doing in readines for Europe next season is paying Muntari, Essien's and other pieces of shits retirement funds!

NO FORWARD THINKING

Man Utd have no europe, yet Januzaj, McNair, Wilson, Blackett and Shaw are all getting valuable game time.
    well you got a point about the youth players, but this is not inzaghi this has Always been like this.

so inzaghi's get the job but has to play the overpaid former superstar crap Silvio will buy him... that's still doesn't mean Silvio is picking the team! simply refuse to believe so.

Van gaal takes the job but only if the club agrees that things will go as he wants to and to make sure it will happen he'll let them sign 300 pages of terms and conditions concerning the job.

my point, Silvio is the bad guy, but inzaghi isn't a mastermind, and our team sucks..... that's 3 times donkey dick

well you got a point about the youth players, but this is not inzaghi this has Always been like this.

so inzaghi's get the job but has to play the overpaid former superstar crap Silvio will buy him... that's still doesn't mean Silvio is picking the team! simply refuse to believe so.

Van gaal takes the job but only if the club agrees that things will go as he wants to and to make sure it will happen he'll let them sign 300 pages of terms and conditions concerning the job.

my point, Silvio is the bad guy, but inzaghi isn't a mastermind, and our team sucks..... that's 3 times donkey dick
    Well I agree Inzaghi isn't a mastermind. IMO he's at best a spineless idiot who sold his soul for his dream job

As a coach he has promise