Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seria A: AC Milan v Fiorentina

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    This Milan is either attacking with 10 men, or defending with 10 men. We have no midfield! And if you dont have quality midfield you cant play good football. if we once had the likes of pirlo-seedorf-gattuso now we have to stick to de jong-muntari-poli, none of them cant pass the ball,hold possesion or create chances. our game philosophy is defend and pass the ball fast to menez or ses and lead the attack. this isnt AC Milan. Inzaghi has to change things, at least he can try Sapponara,van Ginkel, Bonaventura in the midfield along De Jong who is uncontestable for me now.
    one more issue that pisses me off.. Pippo was a real nr 9, how come he sees a winger like Menez as a true nr 9!?! some one pls explain that to me.
    1. agree on midfield, this is apparently the new Milan way....play with 3 bricklayers in midfield and have NOTHING connecting defence and attack. You look at Madrid and they play with Kroos and Modric as midfielders, both able to buildplay and create. They dont just see a DM as a warrior, Modric has excellent anticipation he has a football brain so he can intercept balls. Kroos also, you dont have to be an ape to be a good DM! Poli had excellent interception stats at Samp! Midfield should be once fit

-----------------------------DeJong
    -----------Poli---------------------------------Montolivo

right now Monto should be replaced by Saponara or Bonaventura. Van Gaal played Mata in the midfield 3 yesterday, and he cant defend for shit. We always think defensively, not when we have the ball!

2. I agree with Inzaghi on playing Menez-SES-Honda. Right now we dont have a striker good enough. Playing those 3 gives us great fluidity up front, they can all interchange making them much harder to mark and nulify. Playing Menez as flase 9 makes sense, he can interchange with SES and they can all rotate. For me, right now it is the best solution. Torres is past it and Pazzini isnt anymore than an impact sub.

i spat on allegri every time i saw the line ups, ... 3 DMs i said Fuck off cunt...what should i say to inzaghi now!?

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    i spat on allegri every time i saw the line ups, ... 3 DMs i said Fuck off cunt...what should i say to inzaghi now!?
    i would suggest something like....

'fuck off cunt'

We couldve had Cristante in there this season. Cristante - Poli - NDJ

of course we spent 3 years making a fucking mess of Cristante's development and he wanted out! one of the many reasons Galliani should be fired

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    i would suggest something like....

'fuck off cunt'

We couldve had Cristante in there this season. Cristante - Poli - NDJ

of course we spent 3 years making a fucking mess of Cristante's development and he wanted out! one of the many reasons Galliani should be fired
    even if he stayed i doubt he would get to play. he had a not that good preseason just like the rest of the team, yet, maybe 'cos he wanted to go he was sold. i think inzaghi is under pressure to get results, and opts to trust the old proven cunts like muntari,essien and so on. inzaghi doesnt have the luxury to field youngsters and gamble, spot 3 is the minimum he has to reach if he wants to be here next season too. reaching that isnt an easy task at all for the unproven coach added to this the sub average team he has in his disposal.

when things go well seilvio taps on inzaghi's shoulder, when things dont go well he says listen to me and you will win, otherwise you are... ask clarence for an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Menez-Honda, SES has great movement and fluidity
    it's to much, we have no connector on the midfield and what did those three actually create with all that movement yesterday? sure SES could have scored if menez passed, but the point is this milan is still depending on random Lucky opportunity's we don't control we don't create.

now this doesn't mean that torres or pazzini would have made the differences but the percentage of Lucky shots would go up imo.

but the real reason i was surprised is to see how Inzaghi dares to ignore Torres...

anyway i fell a sleep just before fiorentina scored, it's to fucking boring! awfull play

menez keeps the ball too long, he is selfish. he thinks he is messi+ronaldo+zlatan all in one.

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    it's to much, we have no connector on the midfield and what did those three actually create with all that movement yesterday? sure SES could have scored if menez passed, but the point is this milan is still depending on random Lucky opportunity's we don't control we don't create.

now this doesn't mean that torres or pazzini would have made the differences but the percentage of Lucky shots would go up imo.

but the real reason i was surprised is to see how Inzaghi dares to ignore Torres...

anyway i fell a sleep just before fiorentina scored, it's to fucking boring! awfull play
    when Torres was the worlds best he had blistering pace, he no longer has that, he lets the formation down by playing, why should Inzaghi play him. He can still finish but the clue in the statement is FINISH, you have to have the pace and movement to get in the position. It is no surprise his only goal has been from a header.

The connector should be in midfield coming forward, not vice versa! we need a Lampard or Iniesta breaking into the box running off of the forwards, false 9 works if you have the runners from midfield, that is why Nocerino got so many with Ibra (who played CF and false 9 at the same time)