Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 86

Thread: Serie A: Rd.3 Ac Milan v Juventus

  1. #33
    Moderator drew's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    15,245

    Default

    Why take a finished Torres over Hernandez in his prime! Torres spent 4 seasons stinking out Stamford Bridge whereas Hernandez never let anyone down at Man U!

    I guess the difference is Utd wouldn't pay for Hernandez to come here whereas Chelsea wanted rid of Torres ASAP! Yet again it is down to money

    No football decisions! Hernandez was the football decision, Torres was a decision based on us paying fuck all and Silvio pocketing 16m from Balotelli! The handy coincidence is that the free finished Torres used to be world class and the idiot fans will believe the yellow tied cunt saying he can refind his old form!

    I'll bet he can't
    Last edited by drew; 21st September 2014 at 11:25.

  2. #34
    Moderator drew's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    15,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    Funny to hear how people can see the same and yet so different match. talking about details and how we missed out a point!
    leave the detaills out because other details are that juve could have easily scored 3 goals, menez schwalbe's and we didn't had a single serious attack whole game (except the honda header)

    WE FOR 100% SURE DIDN'T DESERVE SHIT LAST NIGHT!

    if you can find one summary, one review where any professonal sports reporter talks about an undeserved win of Juve i will give you a pair of shiny polished clogs!

    we played a while with only 2 real midfielders against allegri's 4,5.... Trust me Allegri might be a negative with his brick play. but with a quality squad he'll win prices.

    Inzaghi is naive and opportunistic. very dutch very stupid... more entertaining but in the end you'll Always lose. Unless you have a top manager and a quality squad that can play that way. which we both don't have.

    Juve also played CL football during the week. this game only confirms what we already knew... we are simply a very average team in european standards with no future. thanks to the fact that we don't play european football i dare to hope that we might be able to qualify for CL football next year
    You owe me clogs from 2006 bitch !!

  3. #35
    Moderator drew's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    15,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    Oh and I forgot... Fuck Silvio
    .....and the yellow tied cunt

  4. #36
    Senior Member fillipo's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in your momma's bedroom
    Posts
    8,562

    Default

    No indeed artan, absolutely a valid point! don't get me wrong for me it's not about the coaches my concern is Milan as a club!

    you point is valid but the reason you say is not true. Allegri is playing in different formation then conte. Allegri is a complete different coach then control freak Conte. For the players of Juve the coming of Allegri has just as much impact or even more! then the arrival of Inzaghi at milan (more of our starting squad came this summer and never played under Seedorf/allegri)

    But what is true is that Juve simply has a better squad, better players and a coach who know's what he does (whatever you like it or not, but he has a proven plan)

    and therefore the result was already known before the game yesterday started.

    and i agree with Drew that what Inzaghi is showing does not give me the feeling that it will grow in to a stable succesfull formation, but we'll see he can have whole season to work on, if it's up to me

  5. #37
    Senior Member fillipo's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in your momma's bedroom
    Posts
    8,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    You owe me clogs from 2006 bitch !!
    still looking for those, you made it so difficult with your request of a hughe dildo shaped double function clog...

    hard to find, please be patient

  6. #38
    Moderator drew's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    15,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    No indeed artan, absolutely a valid point! don't get me wrong for me it's not about the coaches my concern is Milan as a club!

    you point is valid but the reason you say is not true. Allegri is playing in different formation then conte. Allegri is a complete different coach then control freak Conte. For the players of Juve the coming of Allegri has just as much impact or even more! then the arrival of Inzaghi at milan (more of our starting squad came this summer and never played under Seedorf/allegri)

    But what is true is that Juve simply has a better squad, better players and a coach who know's what he does (whatever you like it or not, but he has a proven plan)

    and therefore the result was already known before the game yesterday started.

    and i agree with Drew that what Inzaghi is showing does not give me the feeling that it will grow in to a stable succesfull formation, but we'll see he can have whole season to work on, if it's up to me
    This is why IMO Inzagho should be starting with a clean page, playing Mastour, Petagna, Pacifico, Modic and BUILDING a system and team!

    This should be year zero for milan yet he is still playing Alex, Muntari, Pazzini. After all he was primavera coach

  7. #39
    Moderator drew's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    15,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    still looking for those, you made it so difficult with your request of a hughe dildo shaped double function clog...

    hard to find, please be patient
    It's always about dildos with you

  8. #40
    Senior Member artan's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    7,223

    Default

    no filli, allegri only copy pasted contes formation and tactics also. apart of that it non of our interest , what we do care is only milan. yet, inzaghi is turning to a second allegri while at milan with the chinese wall in the mid, creating little chances, doesnt threaten who ever the opponent is. he has to change his formation and player selection. speaking of the last one, i am very dissapointed by pippo, 'cos at his appointment i was sure that he will give space to the youngsters and not sticking with muntari and co.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •