Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Serie A: Rd.3 Ac Milan v Juventus

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    what we lack more than anything is a quality manager and coach who can get the best out of this side. I can guarantee that Mourinho, Heynckes, Klopp or Guardiola would win Serie A with this team!

We always make the same mistakes no matter who is coach, it is always a negative ball winning midfield! We dont invest in the weak areas, defence!
    i fully agree! my thoughts

Van Ginkel didnt get long but he didnt really impress me! certainly proof that him replacing Cristante was a money decision. Make a quick 6m and get in a freebie and dress it up that he is a Chelsea player.

Verdi is another of the forgotten men.......
    how on earth can we compare / Judge players if one only made 30 minutes so far.....

i mean i would take cristante over van ginkel anyday, but van ginkel needs a proper run of a few games before we should Judge him

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    how on earth can we compare / Judge players if one only made 30 minutes so far.....

i mean i would take cristante over van ginkel anyday, but van ginkel needs a proper run of a few games before we should Judge him
    Both Torres and Menez impressed within 30 mins of their debuts.

I'm not writing MvG off at all but he didn't blow me away as being a game changer, Cristante showed me more in the brief chances he a was given.

He came because he was free and silvio wanted to cash in on Cristante

Both Torres and Menez impressed within 30 mins of their debuts.

I'm not writing MvG off at all but he didn't blow me away as being a game changer, Cristante showed me more in the brief chances he a was given.

He came because he was free and silvio wanted to cash in on Cristante
    yeah you're right MVG came for all the wrong reasons and you could doubt his motivation since he opens his presentation with the statement that he doesn't want to stay at milan longer then 1 year.

and yes i also doubt about mvg's potential to be a milan legend, but stil come on, happy to hear his injury is not that bad and looking forward to see him play.

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    yeah you're right MVG came for all the wrong reasons and you could doubt his motivation since he opens his presentation with the statement that he doesn't want to stay at milan longer then 1 year.

and yes i also doubt about mvg's potential to be a milan legend, but stil come on, happy to hear his injury is not that bad and looking forward to see him play.
    Plain and simple he came here to please Mourinho so as to give him a Chelsea future

That is what we have become to players

I'd play anyone instead of van ginkel... if he plays well, he'll fuck off in an year, if he sucks... he sucks.. It's a lose lose situation... Less he plays, better