Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Serie A: Round 2: Parma vs Ac Milan

Serie A Serie A: Round 2: Parma vs Ac Milan

Serie A : Parma v Milan
    Enio Tardini, Sun 20.45

not an easy trip to Parma, that last year beat the hell of us, twice in Parma and Milan.

expected formation:

Lopez, Abate - Alex- Zapata-De Sciglio, De Jong-Muntari-Poli, SES-Menez(Torres)-Honda.

El Shaarawy injured. Set to miss Parma

AdTech Ad
    MATCH PREVIEW
    Serie A Week 2 - 14 Sep 2014 (19.45 UK)
    Parma - Milan
    Stadio Ennio Tardini
    Milan
    Parma

Top of the table Milan will aim to continue their good start when they take on Parma in Week 2 of Serie A.

The Rossoneri are currently enjoying life under the guidance of the enthusiastic Pippo Inzaghi, having tasted victory in a 3-1 opening day result over Lazio. It was a fantastic start to their Serie A campaign, as the Coach’s new squad showed a hunger that was barely visible during Max Allegri and Clarence Seedorf's reign.

To keep the momentum going, they would've preferred not to have the international break disrupt their form, with a total of eight players having left the Milan camp, but they have been keeping busy during the dry spell.

“I have been impressed with things here at Milanello, everything is so organised here and it's really is amazing. Inzaghi is a real motivator - he will become a great Coach. It is very important for us to do well against Parma but we also know it will not be easy. We have to play our game. I still don't speak much Italian but I understand everything. Forza Milan!” said new goalkeeper Diego Lopez.

Parma, on the other hand, will be looking to bounce back from a shock defeat against the newly promoted Cesena. The Crociati still looked like they were trying to find their stride as they fell to a 1-0 defeat in the League opener.

It may have come as a shock to Roberto Donadoni and his charges but they will still come in confident against Milan, recalling last term’s exploits with joy.

Last season Parma shocked the Diavoli to a 3-2 defeat at the Tardini, in a match which saw Marco Parolo and Jonathan Biabiany run riot.

It will be interesting to see how the latter will do in this fixture having missed out on a transfer to San Siro on the final day of the transfer window.

Keep An Eye On: Jonathan Biabiany (Parma) - Having missed out on a switch to the Rossoneri due to Christian Zaccardo rejecting a swap deal, Biabiany will be motivated to show Milan what they missed out on. He will either crumble or excel, but after having torn Milan to shreds in last season's fixture, it could well be the latter.

Last season: Parma 3-2 Milan

Form Guide: Parma ( - - - -L) Milan ( - - - -W)

Stat Fact: Last season’s 3-2 win for Parma was the first time since the 2004-05 campaign that the Parmigiani managed to defeat Milan when the game was played in the first half of the season.

Parma (probable): Mirante; Cassani; Paletta; Lucarelli; Gobbi; Jorquera; Lodi; Acquah; Palladino; Cassano; Belfodil

Suspended: None

Milan (probable): Diego Lopez; Abate, Alex, Bonera, De Sciglio; Poli, De Jong, Muntari; Honda, Torres, Menez

milan simply became a media hype after the unexpected easy win over lazio (special mention to silvio's for this media hype)

but i wouldn't dare to bet a single euro on this milan side, let's see how things go tomorrow i really have no idea what to expect
    Last edited by fillipo; 13th September 2014 at 20:36.

karma would be that biabiany would score the winning goal offcourse, pulls out his shirt with a text like "fuck you cheap bastards"

we are playing well. DeSciglio is going to be so good (but he will be sold), Menez looks dangerous, Bonaventura looks good, still not happy with DeJong and Muntari playing at the same time!

Inzaghi sems to be doing well on the coaching side. Its his puppet side i am not a fan of

are we playing well?

you see this team back in the CL or win against Juve next week? i don't think so

crazy and entertaining game that's for sure!

menez having a good game (what a goal), same goes for the jong

what a fucking exciting game. MDS and Diego Lopez looked so stupid by scoring an own goal that put the victory again on table.we scored 5 but conceded 4 and thats very worrying. inzaghi has to work on that. we let easily 4 goals in. and that must change.
    i cannot understand how is bonera earning starting spot every game. very lucky he is suspended for the juve game.