Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Serie A: Round 2: Parma vs Ac Milan

drew, i am not very fond of the 2DMs utilized at the same time, just our horrible defense forces inzgahi to play so, IMO. i see de jong as 3rd CB more, and Muntari doing the DM job. i think inzaghi has to reshuffle the team now. we have to test the rest that didnt get chance these two games. diego lopez should get warned also.

We need a CB for sure... but I don't wanna see the butthole Bonera in this squad again... A captain! For fuck's sake! I think the best we could go for are Rami and Alex... then Mexes, Zapata... whoever has legs and then Bonera... Muntari could work as a sub 30 mins to go when we are holding the result. Menez did more of defensive job than he did... I'm not drawing any conclusions just yet but its good to see a very different Honda... Menez and DeJong seems to be an axis of this side... I'm affraid of any game DeJong won't be able to play... His interception and distribution is totally fundamental... DeSciglio had a poor game but then Abate is in finest form since years... I can't remember him crossing this well...

I have said it for years, Bonera is junk. Every time I watch a game, which being in Australia can be quite difficult, he makes mistakes predominantly with his positioning and awareness. It's like the guy is half asleep. Reminiscent of a certain Georgian defenders last season with us.

My issue however is that we seemingly don't have defenders who can jump, or are tall enough to even attempt to suppress an attacking cross and the Parma game proved that. We have little to no aerial presence and that is the most concerning part about going up against Juve next week. How are we going to defend a cross if Llorente is the target when our defenders are shorter than he is and seem incapable of jumping or even making any sort of challenge for that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    are we playing well?

you see this team back in the CL or win against Juve next week? i don't think so

crazy and entertaining game that's for sure!

menez having a good game (what a goal), same goes for the jong
    well yes, thats the point mate, you have to lower your expectations more. For a start i posted that at 3-1, we were doing well, but this is Serie A, it is a weak league now, i mean Menez looks like frigging Messi last night

Against any of the top UCL sides, we would be battered, our defence is weak, Lopez looks dodgy. Doria went for 8m and we desperately need a solid CB. Then again i doubt Galliani even knows who Doria is

Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    We need a CB for sure... but I don't wanna see the butthole Bonera in this squad again... A captain! For fuck's sake! I think the best we could go for are Rami and Alex... then Mexes, Zapata... whoever has legs and then Bonera... Muntari could work as a sub 30 mins to go when we are holding the result. Menez did more of defensive job than he did... I'm not drawing any conclusions just yet but its good to see a very different Honda... Menez and DeJong seems to be an axis of this side... I'm affraid of any game DeJong won't be able to play... His interception and distribution is totally fundamental... DeSciglio had a poor game but then Abate is in finest form since years... I can't remember him crossing this well...
    Doria........8m

Quote Originally Posted by bendalazzi View Post
    I have said it for years, Bonera is junk. Every time I watch a game, which being in Australia can be quite difficult, he makes mistakes predominantly with his positioning and awareness. It's like the guy is half asleep. Reminiscent of a certain Georgian defenders last season with us.

My issue however is that we seemingly don't have defenders who can jump, or are tall enough to even attempt to suppress an attacking cross and the Parma game proved that. We have little to no aerial presence and that is the most concerning part about going up against Juve next week. How are we going to defend a cross if Llorente is the target when our defenders are shorter than he is and seem incapable of jumping or even making any sort of challenge for that matter?
    Doria................8m

what for u need doria when u have almighty bonera!? at least Juventus will be weakened next week by Bonera being suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    at least Juventus will be weakened next week by Bonera being suspended.
    Hahaha that's the spirit!