Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Devilsmania list of questions to be accounted for by Management i

Default Devilsmania list of questions to be accounted for by Management i

Please add to this thread at will whenever you think of something

- Failure to sign Lloris when a pre contract was agreed but cancelled by Galliani because Abbiati had a tantrum
    - Decision to sign Ronaldinho in 2008 for 12m when Pastore was 4.2m and went to Palermo despite Carlo/Leo wanting Pastore
    - Failure to recognise the talent in our own ranks, this goes back as far as Cudicini, Vieira, Astori, Matri (kind of), Darmian.
    - Continual signing of overaged former greats like Emerson, Vieri, Ronaldo, Dinho, Essien, Rivaldo whilst ignoring young talent like Pastore, Hernanes, Lamela, Ljalic, Doria
    - Underselling talent like Ibra and Silva for a combined 65m when it shouldve been at least 90m. Then PSG sign Luiz for 50m, Moura for 40m! Underselling Kaka, and Sheva
    - Constant attempt to flaunt our talent on the transfer market like De Sciglio, El Shaarawy and Balotelli trying to manufacture a situation when Galliani implies we will only sell stars for a mammoth offer knowing full well that clubs want our players and have mammoth money!!!!!!
    - Insistence to allow the Prseident to choose the tactic and team at the expense of a real coach like Rijkaard when all we do is hire nobodies or novices who can be bullied/manipulated!
    - Insistence to retain Allegri for too long allowing him to bring humiliation on the club year after year, lead us into mediocrity, negative football and failure (Spurs UCL game, 6 point swing with Juve)
    - Failure to rejuvinate the squad after after Istanbul and failure to bring in a new generation as Ferguson has done many times at Utd!
    - Constant lies cliaming we cant afford Balotelli's wages due to no UCL football yet give Menez more money! This is SIMPLY an underhand tactic to WHORE OUT Balotelli for financial gain

- embarassing the club by making insulting low ball offers for real talent like Ljajic and probably Iturbe, while offering freebie shit like Constant, Traore and Mesbah huge salaries claiming poverty!
    - taking on a quantity over quality transfer strategy where Galliani signs 5 shit free players hoping that 1 or 2 will end up ok, and then 6 months later attemting to shed the shit and do it all over again
    - failure to offload the shit the following season, Birsa, Matri, Constant, Traore all go out on LOAN so we are sill stuck with them

i have been thinking about it for a day now and start to write down things, can't say i found something particular that i dislike. it's the whole picture, there are so many things that are not right! so where to start?

A Decade of Milan,

Football is emotion and therefor If we look back for the last 10 years at Milan, most will speak about the horror night of Istanbul, the wonder of Athens, world cup, european supercup,
    the league title of 2011. we can talk about our Stars, Shevchenko & Kaka the last true superstars milan had/will have? Club hero's like Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Ambrosini, Inzaghi etc.
    Even tho we weren't favorite and had much less class then the european superpowers, those players gave us the 2007 CL! because they are winners.
    Milan DNA that's how Milan likes to refer to it. But actually all that is mentioned above descends from an earlier era. for many years it only held up the mask which covers the problems within this club.

Because how is it possible that we have fallen from being a european superpower in football, to a midtable serie a team.

The answer we hear mostly is that Milan is struggling financially, we have to be prepared for fifa fair play, we are building for a stronger future, new stadium is pending and so on and so on...

So no more superstars for us! no instead the last 10 years our main target every transfer campaign are players whithout Transferfee or very low transferfee examples are;
    Dhorasoo, Amoroso, Vieri, Vogel, Gourcuff, Grimi, Oliveira, Emerson, Senderos, Onyewu, Mancini, Emanuelson, Matri, boriello,Papastathopoulos, Mesbah, Taiwo, Aquilani, Bojan, Oddo, maxi lopez etc. etc etc. (believe me this can go on for a while i mean i didn't even start mentioning Ba or Esajas )

With all respect to the above mentioned players, but they weren't exactly key ingredients for Milan DNA. mainly because to create a Milan DNA you need winners and people who'll grow to love & bound with the
    club, the fans and it's history. But 80% of these players are being sold the next tranfer window or summer for a little profit to Galliani and his private club of sportsagents. the other 20% will be sold in the third or occassionaly the fourth transfer window

Another Transfer target group are (former) superstars who haven't performed for years at their current club or having trouble with coach/players and need to leave. Offcourse for a friendly reduced price the clubs are wiling
    to let go their problem and for a very unfriendly high salary the player is willing to join Milan. examples; Ronaldo, Balotelli, Ronaldinho, Robinho, kaka period 2, Sheva period 2, Zlatan, huntelaar, cassano, pazzini etc. bought for their names to keep up the mask, Form, age, movitation it all didn't matter just sign the name.

But offcourse we also make the occasionally good transfer or atleast good attempt with talented players like, Pato, El shaarawy, Silva, boateng but unfortunately within Milan DNA means that if a player develops good and become a star of a team he'll get a very friendly pricetag.

So this is our transfer campaign of the last 10 years in a nutshell. bottom line you're here to keep up the mask and results (don't win because then we'll have to pay you extra bonus, only qualify)
    and if you're doing good we'll sell you and we won't wait for the highest bid.

our transfer campaign in numbers:

Balance of player sales and purchaces:

balance 04/05 - 0.5 million
    balance 05/06 - 21.5 million
    balance 06/07 + 15 million
    balance 07/08 - 15 million
    balance 08/09 - 23 million
    balance 09/10 + 57 million
    balance 10/11 - 20 million
    balance 11/12 - 31 million
    balance 12/13 + 38 million
    balance 13/14 - 16 million

total balance of ten years - 34 million

(these are the full transferfee amounts per year, because many players we have bought based on annual payment terms but i didn't want to go that deep and it doesn't matter since it's a total sum of 10 years but in reality our true expenses would be lower since we already sell players before the annual terms are over)

To the point, minus 34 million in 10 years that's an average of 3,4 million per year. so we can say we didn't spend a single cent on our transferfee's

Good news for our debt right? 10 years later we must have some improvement and be ready for a new bright future.

think again, our debts have increased with 49% since 2005. and we have no new stadium, no new training facility, no real player investments...

how is this possible? if you look at our main income for the past 10 years:

matchday revenue +2%
    media income -1%
    commercial income + 25%

nothing wrong here

our main expenses for the past 10 years:

wages increased 33% 2006-2011 at the moment we have lower wages expenses then in 2006
    player amortisation / value depreciation increased 54% (also untill 2011, i have no numbers after this)
    also other expenses doesn't show a real difference through the years

So at this point we are also fine here, but for 5 years we have wasted around 70 million euro on salary per year for the players mentioned above! (think about it, we need to sell our star players but the money is used to finance the wage of all the freebee's we signed and the player value depreciation that comes along with al the "names" that never perform)

our total revenue has always been and still is among the top 10 of europe! so also nothing wrong there.

SO PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!. BECAUSE TO ME MILAN DNA IS JUST A WEAK EXCUSE TO KEEP FANS EMOTIONAL BOUNDED TO SOMETHING THAT
    ISN'T THERE. MILAN DNA IS THE MASK BEHIND A MONEY MAKING BUSINESS FOR OUR BOARD, SPORTSAGENT AND PLAYERS AND NONE OF THEM IS INTERESTED IN THE SPORT FOOTBALL, NONE
    IS INTERESTED IN WINNING PRICES, ALL THEY NEED IS THE RICH HISTORY OF THIS CLUB AND THE OCCASIONALLY SMALL SUCCES AND CHAMPIONSLEAGUE FOOTBALL TO CONTINUE THIS MONEY TRAIN.

TRUE DNA IS WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU LEARN, TRUE DNA STARTS WITH YOUTH THAT IS GUIDED BY DEVOTED ADULTS.

FOR MILAN BUILDING A TRUE DNA, WE NEED TO START AT THE BEGINNING AND THAT BEGINNING IS A NEW BOARD, A NEW VISION. THAT'S ALL WE'LL NEED BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER KEY INGREDIENTS ARE HERE, HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE
    BUT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MIS USED.
    Last edited by fillipo; 12th July 2014 at 17:42.

i don't know if Seedorf is or will be a good coach but atleast he wanted to change things, he wanted to bring in Stam (who was involved in setting up the new succesful vision of Ajax) he wanted to bring in Crespo, he wanted to kick out useless players and staff.

but he was oh so stupid to think that anybody really cared within the milan board, opposite that's the last thing they want

and why the heck in the rumors thread i closed again?
    this is against freedom of speech

Galliani hack! ;-)

Diego Lopez is also official. Perin to arrive 2015.

Taarabt also coming back if Milan and QPR reach an agreement.

Mexes in the verge of leaving ACM.