Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the heck is going on!?! !?

Default What the heck is going on!?! !?

the rumors thread is closed, no single member of DM English section bothers to post. I understand we are in deep crisis, we are in deep shit, just at least we should keep this forum alive. i haven't been able to post since th erumors thread is closed for very long time, Drew has posted few times, but none has replicated or wasn't able to, as my case. Gears up, guys, its summer approaching, Mr. X talks should start again. i miss all of you

Regards

I wanted to write a similiar post. I thought something is wrong with my account and I just cannot see new posts in threads I do not know what happened with Don or Haroon that they do not post anylonger...

Regarding Mr. X talks, we are still in May so we should hear the most optimistic rumours now. I guess this month we will even hear about Messi as things seem unsetled in Barcelona nowdays. Galliani will be working very hardly on his arrival the whole summer and when he finaly flies to Barcelona on the last August day, he finds out he mixed up the names and he will return with broken Puyol for just 40M and a 5-year contract I am really looking forward to our mercato...
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

thanks God one has posted! puh

Mau doesnt seem to be around neither, to open the rumors thread again.

Seedorf is rumored to leave just 6 months after taking over. He ruined his career without having even started properly. Spalleti seems to be in pole, with Inzaghi, Montella, Donadoni and latest Conte(!) following.

Spalleti says no to Milan. Even that Allien has balls to say no to us.
    great news that, Matri is coming back , along Nocerino and the rest that we were loaned out in January/June last year

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    Spalleti says no to Milan. Even that Allien has balls to say no to us.
    great news that, Matri is coming back , along Nocerino and the rest that we were loaned out in January/June last year
    i thought you had all died!

Mr X talks are mere bullshit designed to deflect focus away from the real problems (no money and no interest by the owner). We have been linked to Christian Tello (yeah right ). Remember guys,

May - Tello, Verratti, Pastore
    June - Eriksen, Lamela
    July - Honda, Ljajic, Doria
    August - NOBODY ARRIVES

its all nonsense, its a ploy to get idiot fans to think that something will change, its giving a glimmer of hope. The bottom line is we are flat broke! skint, destitute, we cannot afford Tello when Liverpool are interested!

We have plenty of suitors willing to invest in the club but Silvio wont sell, he will not relinquish due to his own ego! This witch hunt against Seedorf is a disgrace, he has done nothing wrong and should be given AT LEAST one full season before being judged!

And what we hear as replacements are Donadoni , Spalletri and Montella!!! he ONLY reason for appointing a new coach is that we start from page 1 again, the new coach must prove himself before we invest in him, and thus it is AN EXCUSE NOT TO BUY ANYONE......AGAIN!

With a world cup this summer, there will be a plethura of shit players that we can sign who had maybe 1 or 2 games, remember Sokratis, the man who owned Messi in 2010

All the shit i predicted has come true, Honda has underachieved, Essien was a bullshit signing, Matri was a bullshit signing! In fact when i search the papers all i read are Balotelli may be sold due to his attitude, SES may be sold to Torino, and Galliani has lowered his pants and begged for cut price deals on Rami and Taarabt..........which he already agreed prices on!

UTTER JOKE, the club is no longer being destroyed, it is destroyed!!!!!!!

welcome back drew

hell yes, you are right mate. Galliani has met again his old friend Raiola to construct the Milan of the future.

Milan are fabricating stories around balotelli as an excuse to sell him. I read an article recently stating that Milan has only ever been a political tool for him. He only signs to gain favour and soon sells when favour is not needed.

Balotelli will go, excuses will be found just as when the USA invade Arab nations for oil! Of course his replacement will be awful! Perhaps even Matri lol!!

Notice the timely promotion of Mastour to the senior squad? Another time gainer by our idiot management.

Silvio says that he wants to start with a new cycle. Hope this is true, we can only get better, we touched the very bottom this year.