NEW YEARLY CAMPAIGN, NEW THREAD
    feel free to continue the discussion.

latest names we are linked to :

- HONDA (Cska) * Apparently already in our hands for January
    - SILVESTRE (Inter) - in talks, Galliani confirmed
    - LJIALIC (whatever)(Fiorentina), contract to expire in summer 2014

Silvestre and Ljalic might speed up for the injuries of Bonera and Robinho

MAU

Signing Silvestre would mean no real inforcement for our defence, while it is needed badly! Silvestre is nothing more than a bonera quality player, so IMO that transfer is not needed at all.

I'm still hoping for Adem Ljajic and Honda.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Honda should already have been in Milano by now and doing the pre-season with his teammates.

Silvestre if he comes is a useless signing. If Milan is bickering over €1m for Honda then I think we will try our utmost to get Ljajic for free next year rather than now. The only thing is that Viola may not want another Montolivo situation so they might agree a fee now.

The speed at which we conclude deals is super fast so we should close before other clubs start showing interest.

CB is a key signing. I don't know who will be our arrival.
    Last edited by Haroon; 29th July 2013 at 16:16.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

I dont see the point in getting Silvestre for 3 months, because then we are stuck with Silvestre and Bonera, neither of whom are particularly good defenders. This is theprecise overloading of deadwood that gets Galliani into the shit!

CSKA are the latest club to call us out for being cheap and pathetic, Galliani and Silvio have done a damn good job destroying the reputation of Milan, especially in the transfer market.

If we are stuck over 1m for Honda, what is Silvestre costing in wagees?......1m??!!!!

If Ljajic doesnt sign a contract, he will be sold by Viola elsewhere, they wont let him leave for free like Montolivo.

We should do the right thing, send Niang or Petagna there on loan, sign Ljajic and Honda and a good CB. Midfield is good, fullbacks and strikers are great, we are nearly there

--------------------------------------------------------Abbiati
    Abate---------------------------Zapata---------------------------------CB-------------------------------DeSciglio
    --------------------------------------------------------DeJong
    -------------------------Poli-------------------------------------------------------Montolivo
    -------Ljajic-------------------------------------------Balotelli--------------------------El Shaarawy

CLASS!!

we're crap! we are broke as Greece and the EU!

I think we have some good players who Viola can use. I would personally like Niang to go there and form a starting partnership with Gomez. He will be in a good team and he will have Ambrosini to guide him as well. That team and coach is doing good things. He would get some much needed experience.

We should hand him to Viola ON LOAN and then utilise that for BUYING Ljajic. I like Candreva's characteristics as well but I don't want to give Niang to Nazio as I don't like them.

For the CB I still think that Dede might be a fair punt. We should look into it and get him in January if not now but getting Ljajic and Honda now would be great for us.

Silvestre's salary is EUR 1.5m which is what he would cost us. Can't be too foolish over this Honda deal. It's EUR 1m. I am sure Honda coming here will generate enough marketing for us and sell enough jerseys to help quite a bit. He is a STAR and Asia's best player in years IMO.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Silvestre joins Milan. Who the f**k is he?never heard of before

Icon Biggrin

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    We should hand him to Viola ON LOAN and then utilise that for BUYING Ljajic. I like Candreva's characteristics as well but I don't want to give Niang to Nazio as I don't like them.
    Nazio...