Page 3 of 493 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors thread 2013/14

“Believe me, I am acting in the interests of the fans. Inter will be managed in a modern and international way. If needed, I will remain to give my contribution, but please let’s not make me into a myth. Presidents as symbols can become a blockage at some point...”

i wish Silvio could say this too....

Give them time mate

Haroon rightly said yesterday that the Speed at which the formal Ljajic offer came after Silvio's court clearance came does say something. It's a good point

the crux of it is that this mercato could deliver Honda, Ljajic, Poli and a CB and that is fucking good

I can't believe they are going to ignore CB. It's our obvious frailty

Well to be honest Drew, we are waiting since 2007 for a Major European Success and since 2011 for another Italian one. We are waiting long time. ACM had great opportunities to start a new cycle few years ago to strengthen the team,rebuild it, making a perfect combination of old and youth. We missed out on 5-6 players for not much money, that today could be a guarantee for major achievements at home and abroad. This is how Milan worked and functioned in the 90s and also in 2001/02/03 seasons. Imagine to have one Hernanes,Pastore, Lamela,Dzeko, Honda, added to Th.Silva,Zlatan and the Senators all in one... Now that the senators are all gone and silva sold, still the upmentioned players would be the backbone of the future ACM plus Balotelli and the youngsters we have today. That boat sailed away, we cannot change things, yet what i want to say is that Galliani doesnt change things, he is ruining the club and Silvio doesnt care anymore. To land silverware, you donot have to spend 115m on a certain Gareth Bale, or buy Messi for 200m... there are plenty of quality players for reasonable price. The whole summer we are talking of Honda, and we cannot finish, Ljajic rumor pops up and instead of talking to the club(the owner of the player) we agree terms with the player,and see what happens they never come afterwards.
    Last but not least, **** u Galliani, before i forget

something interesting to read:

04 agosto alle 09:30
    Inedito retroscena sull'affaire (sfumato) Milan-Seedorf oggi sul Corriere della Sera, a firma Alberto Costa.

Gią a metą dicembre del 2012 la volontą di Silvio Berlusconi di affidare pieni poteri a Clarence si era tradotta in atti concreti. Il blitz milanese di Seedorf era servito all'olandese "a porre il suo prezioso autografo sul contratto da allenatore che Berlusconi, attraverso Galliani, gli aveva fatto trovare bell'e pronto: in bianco soltanto il quid, vale a dire il compenso, questione da risolvere direttamente fra i due, il presidente (onorario) e il suo pupillo".

Seedorf, ormai convinto di essere il nuovo allenatore del Milan, si era mosso di conseguenza, coinvolgendo Massimo Ambrosini, capitano ed ex sodale di tante imprese. Un gesto nel solco della continuitą. Quando ogni tassello sembrava essersi incastrato, tanto da indurre Allegri a bussare altrove, ecco il clamoroso intoppo: tra ingaggio suo e dello staff, "Seedorf sarebbe venuto a costare, al lordo, circa 15 milioni di euro, una somma spropositata per i tempi che in Fininvest si sono subito premurati di sventolare sotto il naso del boss".

Risultato del blitz andato a vuoto? "L'olandese congelato (in attesa del futuro) e il capitano Ambrosini congedato (con l'accusa di cospirazione). Amen".

Real M and Chelsea after Cristante and Petagna...

BVB has shown interest for Boateng. If he is sold, than Honda may come. its getting ridiculous one day honda the other day ljajic, i think we gonna end up with nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    Real M and Chelsea after Cristante and Petagna...
    this really cunts me off. These teams cant be arsed to develop their own talent so they try asnd poach.

As Financial Fair PLay is a complete joke, i think UEFA shuld bring in a rule on foreigners again. there should only be 5 players not of the playing clubs nationality available.

It used to be 3, but i think in the current climate 5 is fair.

So City, Utd, Chelsea have to field 6 englishmen

Milan, Joov and Napoli 6 italians and so on.

we're slowly turning to Arsenal London,selling talented players to keep the club alive. Who's next!? Mastour...