Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 13 of 13

Thread: Milan vs Malaga

  1. #9
    Senior Member Filipez's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Poppel - Belgium
    Posts
    7,684

    Default

    1-1 draw, nothing is lost, we are still in second position in this extremely weak group.
    next up an away game vs Anderlecht and at home vs Zenit, 2 games wich we could win.
    I'll be in the stadium vs Anderlecht, exciting game!
    Last edited by Filipez; 7th November 2012 at 13:29.
    Forza Milan

    ALLEGRI OUT

  2. #10
    Senior Member artan's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    7,222

    Default

    hahahahaha, haroon easy three pts ha? you thought this is Milan 2003 or 2007!?
    did someone understand why the heck boateng came in for ses? i didnt...

  3. #11
    Senior Member artan's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    7,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    1-1 draw, nothing is lost, we are still in second position in this extremely weak group.
    next up an away game vs Anderlecht and at home vs Zenit, 2 games wich we could win.
    I'll be in the stadium vs Anderlecht, exciting game!
    this is an extremely weak group still Malaga!!!(not Barca,not Real) are +5.

  4. #12
    Registered User Haroon's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2003
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    12,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    hahahahaha, haroon easy three pts ha? you thought this is Milan 2003 or 2007!?
    did someone understand why the heck boateng came in for ses? i didnt...
    The smiley after the 3 points in my post was supposed to signify the sarcasm in my post.

    We are going to crash out in the group stage. We don't deserve to go through.
    ___________________


    M I L A N

    Riferimento d'Europa
    ___________________

  5. #13
    Senior Member artan's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    7,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    The smiley after the 3 points in my post was supposed to signify the sarcasm in my post.

    We are going to crash out in the group stage. We don't deserve to go through.
    funny but at the time i read your post, i didnt see it, maybe wasn't displayed properly. i know that you know that milan is utter shit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •