Thread: Palermo vs Milan

Default Palermo vs Milan

Kick off: 20:45
    we need 3 points

tapatalk 2

Cue another lacklustre, creative less performance culminating in 0-0 or a moment of El Shaarawy greatness to sneak it 1-0.

2-0 down to Palermo. What's bad is that Allegri is safe no matter what

Terim, Zac and Tabarez were fired for far less. F ..... A ..... R .......... L ..... E ..... S ..... S

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Terim, Zac and Tabarez were fired for far less. F ..... A ..... R .......... L ..... E ..... S ..... S
    The difference is we were not pathetic back then. We are too poor to even fire nowadays. Allegri is a lucky bastard. If he had any dignity left, he should resign (and save Berlusconi and Galliani a lot of money).
    FORZA MILAN

Quote Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
    The difference is we were not pathetic back then. We are too poor to even fire nowadays. Allegri is a lucky bastard. If he had any dignity left, he should resign (and save Berlusconi and Galliani a lot of money).
    Falafel doesn't have any dignity. He said a win against the Flying Donkeys would be a big boost! Just how many big boosts do we need for crying out loud? I'm ashamed to call Chievo the Flying Donkeys when I look at what we are nowadays.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

agree with your posts guys. milan were unfair to terim, even to tabarez given the endless patience to the moron. an' yes he has no dignity. after so many defeats, and poor games any other coach would quit. i can't believe my eyes when i see that we are 12th, 13th in the table. haven't experienced this since .... when i don't really know! the second half of the game showed that there is still some potential in the current squad, that we are not a mid table team. yet, the tactics of the moron make us look like a B team. fire the cunt asap, this is the least we can expect from the muppet show management.