Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Derby della Craponnina

Serie A Derby della Craponnina

Seria A. AC Crap v FC Merda

i thought its still a derby so open a thread at least.

Looks like Allegri is reverting I his pathetic 4312 but let's give him the benefit of the doubt until KO

Drew's team would be

Abate------------Acerbi--------Yepes-----------DiSciglio
    --------------DeJong-------------Montolivo
    --Boateng---------------Bojan-----------------El Shaarawy
    -------------------------Pazzini

I watched this game. Even though we had a lot of the ball, we never really looked like scoring. Blaming referees etc is a cop-out. We just donmt have a good side

If Montolivo would play every game like that, our coach wasn't retard and we had a CB it wouldn't have to be such a disaster... The thing is that Inter is the same kinda pile of shit as we are so thou we were better it dors not really say anything. Result matters here thou there is no doubt Montolivo's goal was fully legitimate..
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

I saw two sides lacking lots of quality on the pitch. When I flicked the channel to El Clasico I saw sublime passing by the Hobbits with Bilbo Baggins in full flight.

When I returned, I saw grenades being launched from one end of the pitch to another. It was not just Milan but Inter was doing the same thing. It seemed like both sides were hell bent on playing a faster game and launching grenades up-field seemed the best way to get into the opponent's box. I didn't see a shred of creativity. I saw strong physical play by Inter players hacking Milan players down.

But I didn't see any plan from either side. It just looked like a high profile derby of two lower level clubs. The pitch lacked players with true quality. No class acts on the pitch. Nobody that would make you go wow! It was headless chicken play. Inter only scored because Milan failed again at a set-piece otherwise this game was 0-0. Even that Montolivo goal didn't come from any creativity or opening up the defense. It was a ball that went out in a helter skelter motion and bang!

How did the Milan derby become such an average spectacle? I don't have any remorse when I say that these two provincial sides don't deserve to play in a stadium like the San Siro anymore.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Saw the game and no team really deserved to win, they probably had the better chances while we retained the most possession. For such a prestigious game no player from either side really stood out which is quite embarrassing really as, like Haroon has alluded to, the Classico was a far superior game. It's no good blaming the inept referee as we had 90+ mins to score at least one, yet we never really looked like scoring. I said on Twitter that Allegri isn't the best but his job has been made so much more difficult without the two star players he relied upon so much. At this rate we won't even qualify for Europe next year...
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Ibra and Silva only highlight Allegri's ineptness more! The dressing Room aren't with him and he must read daily reports that we are after Guardiola! If he had any sense he'd quit! Out squad isn't that bad, we do have quality, IMO Boateng (not on current form), SES, Montolivo, DeJong would make most of the too 3 teams in the big leagues.

Whereas before we had good players and Great players, we not have good players an shit ones! Thats where the balance has shifted! However if we got Van Basten, Rijkaard or Pep tomorrow this team would improve ten fold.

Allegri plays negative football it doesn't matter if e chooses 433 or 4231 he still promotes a long ball game

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Ibra and Silva only highlight Allegri's ineptness more! The dressing Room aren't with him and he must read daily reports that we are after Guardiola! If he had any sense he'd quit! Out squad isn't that bad, we do have quality, IMO Boateng (not on current form), SES, Montolivo, DeJong would make most of the too 3 teams in the big leagues.

Whereas before we had good players and Great players, we not have good players an shit ones! Thats where the balance has shifted! However if we got Van Basten, Rijkaard or Pep tomorrow this team would improve ten fold.

Allegri plays negative football it doesn't matter if e chooses 433 or 4231 he still promotes a long ball game
    I partly agree and disagree with your assessment.

--->>> Squad

You are right that we don't have great players in our squad but I disagree that we have promising players. Most of our players are those ones who just don't give you a feeling of promise. As an example SES looks promising. He has some spark in his game. He needs to add finesse in his finishing which is always the sign of a great finisher but I don't see a hunger in him for goals. Let's just say that he might turn out to be a SCORER OF GREAT GOALS rather than a GREAT GOALSCORER. There's a difference.

KPB has just not been the same this season. He asked for a raise in the Summer. Didn't get it. I don't know if that is bothering him or not but he has gone down. Nocerino is not the same but for that I blame Allegri as the coach doesn't know what side to play, what formation to play and what tactics to use. He just knows that we have to punt it forward in the air but the problem is that ZI is not there to chest them down, beat three guys and then score or assist in fantastic fashion. There lies the problem. Our team was riding on individual talent even in the ZI and Silva days. Now we don't have that. What we need is team strength but Allegri is just a stupid douche who is lost out there. The derby seriously is probably the worst ever that I have seen with a such a low quality that it looked like Siena and Cagliari fighting out for the Coppa Italia in the San Siro.

--->>> A great coach can't fix this problem. He can improve us to at least get us in the Top 5 from Top 10 but that is it. The problems will remain because this squad is just badly prepared and terribly done by Galliani. Do you think a EUR 100m team should be languishing in 10th place and two points off the relegation zone. Our team is the most expensive in Serie A even now. It just shows how much we overpay for total trash! And to make matters worse we have a squad of 32 which is once agains the largest in Europe 2 years in a row!

--->>> Silvio

He doesn't even bother to come to the stadium because he himself knows that it will be a trashy display by a trashy side. Even during his PM days he never missed a derby or a big game against the Zebras etc. or even the UCL. But now he doesn't bother to appear because he too knows the end result. He just saves himself from misery, if that.

There is absolutely no other solution except a new owner. This is just start of the slide. Nothing is going to stop it. Get SAF and Pep and it still won't stop. The only improvement will be that Milan players will have proper haircuts and look like footballers rather than ex-con pimps. They will start to do the basic things right. Proper trainings. More professionalism.

The entire organisation is at that stage where you need to clean house now because the pond is dirty. The question is not of one Gaylliani being dirty. Everything is rotten now.

I have said this a 1,000 times but will say it again. It will be great day for AC Milan the day we rid ourselves of this virus Gaylliani. It will be the first five big leaps towards improvement. Then start firing all the players. I honestly believe that about a handful of players in this current squad should be actually here. The rest is all trash. All trash I tell you.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa