Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zenit vs AC MILAN

And this is what happens when you give youth a chance over a long run of games, and don't give them a game and then drop them for no reason shattering their confidence

LOL at the result ... this was comical stuff as Zenit was brought back down to earth. They thought it was their divine right to crush us just because they spent EUR 80m on two players who are worth a combined EUR 45-55m in a realistic world.

They got a rude awakening by SES and Urby bitchslapping their sorry asses. Milan was well in control of things. Abbiati made perhaps the two best saves of his career. They were incredible saves to both sides! I think he is my MOTM purely based on those sure-shot goals which he prevented.

It was a bummer to concede a softish second goal to make it a 2-2 game as that could have been prevented. You can already see UEFA's softness towards us as two clear penalties were denied which would be given on any other day. So the club that spent crazy money didn't get those valid calls in their favour in their home while the club that is trying to follow UEFA FFP away from home got the calls in their favour. Wink. Wink.

I feared Milan would blow it in the second half as Zenit was piling up the pressure but then Milan just burst into life and went for the KILL. I couldn't believe my eyes as I thought that Allegri with his worried and clueless face was going to try to shut up shop at 2-2 but he did the opposite. Instantly you could see Milan bursting forward in numbers and attacking. This not only put off Zenit but it made those ultra-rich clowns look scared with their panties in a bunch. Milan didn't score but we got a EUR 80m OWN GOAL! LMAO!!

You can't even write about this Disneyland game. The irony is comical! It's great to see a club that spends crazy money being humbled by a club that is selling everything it can! Football is funny sometimes!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

And yes ... the formation was attacking today. It was a more balanced team out there. It took a lot of BALLS to play that side. Agreed that we conceded two goals but seriously ... we could have avoided the second on the corner. Abbiati made two world class saves but give this formation some time. We will improve and the passing and movements will all improve because you see players in their natural positions and doing stuff they are comfortable with rather than being put in formations and roles they are not suitable for.

I don't think anybody thought we would go there and win tonight let alone score THREE GOALS in an away game. That's incredible. Yeah we scored two but the own goal came because of our pressure so this is a damn good performance. It means we can score goals freely.

Yes, sometimes we will get humbled but that is purely because we lack quality in many areas. Replace the average Joe's in 3-4 positions with quality TALENTS and this problem would not be there. Unfortunately there were no Bosmans like that this year.

Anyways ... I am happy because some cash cow got milked today pretty good!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

If we had a strong defence it would be different, we must buy at least one top CB. A pairin of Hummels and Zapata or Ogbomna and Zapata would be so much stronger

keep the good work up ses.rest excepts abbiati crap as usual

Still can't believe the result this win really says so much,I think Zenit was really cocky today thinking we can smack this piss poor Milan instead those cocky tossers copped it sweetly lol.Hopefully we can continue this on with the merda we beat the Perdenti of course all won't be sweet but one thing for sure will be hell will be at least another world than losing to both Zenit&Inter that's for sure.
    MILAN QUA SI VIVERE IL SOGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    If we had a strong defence it would be different, we must buy at least one top CB. A pairin of Hummels and Zapata or Ogbomna and Zapata would be so much stronger
    We need somebody faster IMO. Zapata is not that quick and his anticipation is unlike Yepes. Yepes is a good CB but he is too old and slow. We need a strong and tall CB but somebody who is fast. Acerbi is also very slow. We basically have a collection of slow and strong CBs combined with a fast clown in Mexes. Bonera is neither here nor there. He will remain the same.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Baggio View Post
    Still can't believe the result this win really says so much,I think Zenit was really cocky today thinking we can smack this piss poor Milan instead those cocky tossers copped it sweetly lol.Hopefully we can continue this on with the merda we beat the Perdenti of course all won't be sweet but one thing for sure will be hell will be at least another world than losing to both Zenit&Inter that's for sure.
    ... You're spot on. It's the cockiness that cost them early goals and it was cockiness again at 2-2 that made them think they would win now that cost them the game again!!! Money doesn't buy you brains! LOL!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa