Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cirque Du Soleil vs Anderlecht

Oh and apparently mexes gave the fans the fans the finger last night because they were booing him. Seriously, is this how low we have sunk? I simply cannot imagine any of our senators acting this way. Unfortunately the type of player we sign makes us the club we are, an signing shit like the transvestite mexes means we are rapidly becoming the new joke of Italian & world football. Thankyou berlusphony and gaylliani for killing what you created.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Interesting fact from Twitter: Milan have only sold 18.276 season tickets for the Champions League this year. Last year Milan sold 56.827 for the Champions League. And apparently last night Gazzetta estimated there would be between 25/30000 at San Siro last night, at last years first home game against Rubin Kazan(?) we had over 66,000!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Here is the reason why we're so shit:

Even in that pic Allegri looks like a puppet!
    FORZA MILAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Oh and apparently mexes gave the fans the fans the finger last night because they were booing him. Seriously, is this how low we have sunk? I simply cannot imagine any of our senators acting this way. Unfortunately the type of player we sign makes us the club we are, an signing shit like the transvestite mexes means we are rapidly becoming the new joke of Italian & world football. Thankyou berlusphony and gaylliani for killing what you created.

That is so true. We have signed a bunch of clowns who think that mohawk is the new thing in town. We have signed a bunch of clowns who think a tattooed body is cool. The rest are just earning a pay cheque for doing nothing.

Mexes showed the middle finger for being booed and that other clown Pato who was in the stands left 30 mins before the final whistle. Pato has been found out now that he doesn't have Babs as his saving grace while Mexes was always the wrong player to get. We just got him because he was free!

Bunch of dimwits.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Don't worry everything is going to be fine because Allegri said that we are still developing! LOL And Galliani has said that this year we will only lose 5m(he forgets that we won't even qualify for next years CL so in reality we will be losing over 20m). Fuck me I think this is worse than in the late 90's!
    We will lose 5m from merely the gate receipts this year because we earn almost EUR 12m from gate receipts in a season and this season our attendances will clearly be way below than half of last year!

Galliani is an idiot lying to the fans. Nobody will miss him if he is run over by a truck.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

we are a team rife to qualify
    for paraolimpics. i was very fortunate not to watch the game last night.

we might struggle now that Malagahave won. Zenit will be hard for us and Malaga may be the surprise. We may in fact finish bottom

1.Malaga
    2.Zenit
    3.Milan
    4.Anderlecht

It will become tricky only if we have 3 points or less after MD 3 finishes. Nothing has happened as yet. We got a point, something that City in their group of death didn't get.

However, things will become awkward if we lose on MD 2 and then mess up MD 3 as well but those games are far away and anything can happen during this time.

The worrying thing is that Bonera got Milan's highest rating. The only thing worse than that right now is that Mesbah gets a start.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa