Page 5 of 283 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours Thread 2012/13

Drew told me that Babs broke up with Pato. That was the last excuse left for Pato "This is my Golden Season". Stupid clown. He is next on the sale list. Cash in on him and try to get EUR 25m. Anything above that is a bonus in his current crippled state.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

And no ... I don't think that Milan will spend the money to get Damiao (as Drew suggested) or anybody else. Milan will just cash in and try to sell him as quickly as possible to get rid of his expensive EUR 4m salary. The sales of Pato, Mexes, Robinho, Mesbah and Vila are imminent. They are coming soon in any case. It's just that Galliani accumulated so many useless players that he couldn't sell them off in one Summer. To make matters worse he added more this Summer and it won't be easy to off load them at all. The only safety net is that the new lot of useless players is not that expensive so it won't be a big financial loss like in the past.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

I look around and see clubs spending crazy money this Summer. Absolute crazy money on players who were not that much and now the window has closed.

It's extremely pathetic to see that Radamel Falcao and Leandro Damiao are still in their existing clubs after the Summer ended. Falcao was even whored out by Atletico Galliani style if you recall saying that Atletico would probably need to sell Falcao to balance their books and they would not say No to a good offer.

Falcao, Damiao, Dede, M'Vila, Neymar are still in their existing clubs. I am sure there are a lot more players. European clubs spent crazy money this Summer. I just have to question how much of it was sensible spending?

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

The thing with Falcao is he is not a galactico, he will not dribble past 5 players so he is (Shamefully) unfashionable. He reminds me of a morph somewhere between Inzaghi and Batistuta.

We should have spent all our sale money on Falcao because he is that good! Silvio won't sign him because he isn't a galactico. Silvio of 1992 would have done!

I have read since that Dede could have been for for as little as 8m and that we didn't sign him in case it took up a valuable Non EU slot! Which we then wasted on a 19y/o keeper. The list of mistakes this summer alone are long and embarrassing

Apparently Falcao has asked Yepes to get him Inzaghi's signed jersey. He considers him a role model... Why haven't we sent Pippo to Madrid asking him "do you wanna be my heir?" would he turn that down? He probably wouldn't... but Galliani would offer a loan deal with possible transfer in 15 installments...

There are players like Dzeko and Falcao who used to have Sheva/Inzaghi posters on their walls and are sending messages in the bottle but we always opt for the option that does make the least sense... Ignoring them until they are so expensive we have no chance touching them...
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

This had nothing to do with Fifa FP and everything to do with the Berlusconi family wanting nothing to do with
    Milan anymore.

Which top club sells one of the best defenders around, doesn't extend the contract Of the best CB of the past 10 years and replaces both with utter mediocrity!

What do we have?

Acerbi. Might be good might be bad
    Mexes. Liability
    Zapata. Might be awesome, might be bad
    Yepes. Good but slow and old
    Bonera. Good and bad in equal measure

What have we become.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post

What have we become.
    ...my sweetest friend
    everyone I know goes away...in the end...
    and you could have it all, my empire of dirt
    I will let you down
    I will make you hurt....

Seems like Trent Reznor wrote Berlusconi's swan song 15 years ago or something... :-D

Did a research on Flamini... he actually set a minimal limit to 60.000 pounds a week to renew with Arsenal... which is approx. something over 4 milion eur an year... Therefore the contract we have given him without a transfer fee did make sense at the time... It however didn't make sense with Mexés & friends...