Page 4 of 283 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours Thread 2012/13

Not saying Flamini wasn't a flop... But it was difficult to expect that. You can easily expect that if you buy Mesbah
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

Ambrosini has deserved the right to play out his days on a good salary. He is milanista and IMO there is no issue. The others listed are different.

I have been saying since 2008 (Haroon verify) that we play too narrow and we have the players for 4231 or 433.

Boateng - was devastating for Ghana playing in a 4231 and enjoyed his best EPL season playin wide left

Robinho - his best football was for brazil and Madrid in a 4231 playing wide

El Sha and Bojan also excel from wide. Yet STILL we persist with this lame 4312!!

I simply cannot understand this blatant stupidity

Flamini was excellent at Arsenal but we did overpay him because he was FREE. He was the player who made Fabregas tick at Arsenal. He should be used as a DM

Also I don't know why Urby isn't starting. On recent form I would choose this for the next game.

--------------------------Abbiati
    DeSciglio------Zapate-----------Acerbi----------Antonini
    --------------Nocerino---------Ambrosini
    ---Boateng-------------Bojan--------------El Shaarawy
    ------------------------Pazzini

Also I don't know why Urby isn't starting. On recent form I would choose this for the next game.

---Boateng-------------Bojan--------------Emanuelson
    Last edited by drew; 5th September 2012 at 14:12.

Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    Galliani is like 68... so a stroke might come quite easy if Juve loses scudetto to Roma on the last matchday.

To be fair, Flamini is not te worst deal we ever did. The time we have signed him he was really hot stuff and if under contract he'd be 25 million or something and he'd definitely get at least 3,5 contract anywhere else. Flamini didn't look like a gamble at the time and I think GdS even voted him world transfer of the summer. The fact we have never used him in his natural position is another thing...
    We have bought Constant, Traore and DeJong thou we've NEVER tried Flamini in the position he excelled at in Arsenal.

I got your point thou and agree in principle. What I'm saying is if we were siging players that are hot at the time like Flamini on these conditions, it would make much more sense than signing players nobody wants..
    I don't know what happens to players at Milan. You and I have both agreed in the past that the work rate of our players is phenomenal elsewhere but something happens at Milan ... they just go into slo-mo.

KPB at the WC. Pirlo for Italia under Conte, Lippi and Prandelli. Flamini at Arsenal. I scratch my head thinking what the reason is that players slow down in Milan. And it isn't under Allegri only. It happened under Leo & Ancelotti as well.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Ambrosini has deserved the right to play out his days on a good salary. He is milanista and IMO there is no issue. The others listed are different.

I have been saying since 2008 (Haroon verify) that we play too narrow and we have the players for 4231 or 433.

Boateng - was devastating for Ghana playing in a 4231 and enjoyed his best EPL season playin wide left

Robinho - his best football was for brazil and Madrid in a 4231 playing wide

El Sha and Bojan also excel from wide. Yet STILL we persist with this lame 4312!!

I simply cannot understand this blatant stupidity
    You have been craving for a wider formation ever since Allegri came and started his narrow 4312 formation without fullbacks providing width. Leo used to play 433 but his formation was called Bend Over.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post

---Boateng-------------Bojan--------------El Shaarawy

I would play this (if the formation is 4321) ..........

----------------------Abbiati
    Abate------Zapata-----------Acerbi----------De Sciglio
    ------------Nocerino---------Flamini
    ---Bojan--------------KPB------------Robinho
    ---------------------Pazzini

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa