Page 3 of 283 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours Thread 2012/13

We might get stuck with Traoré until summer or something...as we were unable to offload Mesbah despite offering him to 4 clubs on the last day of transfer window... because of this he is in the UCL squad while Vila is left out.... Retarded...

As much as I want Allegri out... this must be really frustrating for him....when he gets players he does not really want. He might have said he wants DM and Galliani bought him Traore and Constant without asking...until finally finding his number in yellow pages to get the specification that he wants a decent DM not a pile of shit so he bought De Jong and we ended up with 3...
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    We might get stuck with Traoré until summer or something...as we were unable to offload Mesbah despite offering him to 4 clubs on the last day of transfer window... because of this he is in the UCL squad while Vila is left out.... Retarded...

As much as I want Allegri out... this must be really frustrating for him....when he gets players he does not really want. He might have said he wants DM and Galliani bought him Traore and Constant without asking...until finally finding his number in yellow pages to get the specification that he wants a decent DM not a pile of shit so he bought De Jong and we ended up with 3...
    It's bullshit isn't it!! Pathetic in fact!

Galliani rushed out AGAIN after wasting Money on Taiwo and Mesbah and then again this summer With Constant an Traore.

Now we have shit that nobody else wants to buy!! Well done Galliani!! He's a clueless prick

As you know, nobody despises Allegri's coaching more than me but I also feel sorry for him slightly. Mainly because he will be he fall guy this season B&G's failure to spend and formulate a good squad.

I haven't noticed Ramirez was sold to Southampton for 12 mil pounds... are we so deep in shit that Southampton spends our whole transfer budget on one player? :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    what? that BS, he is a fantastic player worth at least 25-30m. 40 is too much but that was his buy out clause and benfica didnt want to let him go for any less, says enough no?
    That's right Witsel 25-30 but no more,yes it seems we could've had him like Pastore&maybe even someone like Hernanes at our club right now but we all know how it goes I guess.I think that's how it goes players like Mesbah,Traore,Constant(ok he's on loan)Antonini,Muntari,Emanuelson are all just fine players really the big boys don't want these types of players.At the end of the day you can ship off someone like Mesbah to maybe Palermo,Torino,Atalanta etc etc but the other teams don't want these types of players and rightfully so.

Even others as in Bonera for e.g if he was for sale he wouldn't be required for any of the top clubs around Europe.I guess that what happens when you sign average players the market value is pretty much zilch anyway.And of course you sign these average players to nice contracts and easier said than done trying to offload them with their generous wages etc etc...
    Last edited by Roberto Baggio; 5th September 2012 at 06:04.
    MILAN QUA SI VIVERE IL SOGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galliani goes for the quantity buys as long as they are virtually free buys.

We have a bunch of nobodies in the team who will prefer to sit on the bench and keep earning rather than moving anywhere else till their contracts are up. Just look at Flamini. Despite injuries and not enough playing time he simply didn't move out of Milan till his contract ran out as he was earning a fat pay cheque worth EUR 4.5m -- He merely earned millions at Milan since his move and what did he give in return? Can anybody even remember 5 top notch performances by Flamini in the last 4 years? OK ... let's be ultra fair and name 3 top games by him in 4 years!

This is how badly run this club is. I don't care if Flamini is earning less than that now in his NEW contract. The thing is that we wasted all this money on him.

Mexes can easily do the same here and run his contract out while earning millions for doing **** all.

Just look at the garbage list we have .... By garbage list I mean players who are utterly useless for us in the long term ... player who won be contributing to Milan's trophy success for the next THREE YEARS.

1. Pato
    2. Robinho
    3. Mexes
    4. Mesbah
    5. Vila
    6. Traore
    7. Constant
    8. Muntari
    9. Flamini

I am being lenient by not mentioning Ambrosini, Abbiati, Antonini, Bonera and Yepes who are already old let alone stay here for the next 3 years and grow even more older.

So, that is what we have done in a nutshell. We just bought and bought and bought. Our squad size is 32!!! Yes, it is THIRTY TWO. That is just one player less than last year's humongous squad of 33.

Didn't Galliani say 25 players plus 2 youth? Didn't Allegri say 23 players plus 3 GKs? Didn't Silvio say that the squad should not be more than 25?

I guess we know now why Galliani and Braida were meeting Silvio in Forte de Marmi or whatever that place is. It was to get approval for the squad size of 32!!! This is ridiculous stuff.

We let go of so many players this Summer .... Nesta, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Gattuso, ZI, Silva and here we are again after so many exits standing at 32!!!!

Don't forget that we tried to off-load Robinho, Mexes and Mesbah but the problem is that nobody wants to buy recycled trash. Then Vila failed in his medical. This is what happens when you don't plan at all and execute that non-plan!

The irony is that this pathetic weak team might even fluke it to a UCL SF! They couldn't have asked for an easier group in their dreams. This group gives Milan the chance to avoid the big guns in the RD-16 which in turn means a QF tie. And who knows if we can get a piss easy team in the QF draw as well. It happens so many times that two QF ties involve mediocre teams and we could be that mediocre team.

I think it is a smart bet to put money on Milan reaching the TOP 4 in the UCL this term ... not because we have a good team but because we can get a LOL draw to the SF and sneak into it.

You all know very well what Galliani's boasting blabber will be when Milan does the above.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

The height of cluelessness in this club is that we don't have a starting 11 right now ... and we don't even have a primary formation right now.

We don't have 11 players that pick themselves because there is an abundance of trash. We don't have a coach who knows which formation is the best for this side when you can easily pick the ideal formation for the style of players we have. We have already had 2 matchdays as well. Just look at the formation Allegri is playing which is 4312 and then look at the buys or the players we were linked to all Summer.

It shows you the meaning of contrast. How old is Galliani by the way?

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Galliani is like 68... so a stroke might come quite easy if Juve loses scudetto to Roma on the last matchday.

To be fair, Flamini is not te worst deal we ever did. The time we have signed him he was really hot stuff and if under contract he'd be 25 million or something and he'd definitely get at least 3,5 contract anywhere else. Flamini didn't look like a gamble at the time and I think GdS even voted him world transfer of the summer. The fact we have never used him in his natural position is another thing...
    We have bought Constant, Traore and DeJong thou we've NEVER tried Flamini in the position he excelled at in Arsenal.

I got your point thou and agree in principle. What I'm saying is if we were siging players that are hot at the time like Flamini on these conditions, it would make much more sense than signing players nobody wants..