Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: UCL: QF 1st Leg - Milan vs. Barca [Wed - Mar 28, 2012]

true Dave. Its the two legs that makes me doubt. We could beat Barca in a final, or in a one off, but for any team to beat them over two legs is a massive task. For all those players (Messi) to have two games off colour is very unlikely. They are packed with big match players too. We have as much talent, but there are still doubts over Binho, Ibra and others in the really big games. Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Pedro have all stepped up in WC or UCL finals.

Boateng is going to need to be massive, he is our one true big balled match player!

Thing is we don't have to beat them twice! If we could win at San Siro then a draw would be fine at Camp Nou. Heck, we could even lose at Camp Nou as long as we win by a bigger margin(ala Arsenal). The best thing is that we've been written off before a ball is kicked! We're in a win-win situation as well as the emphasis will be on Barca to win while we're there for the taking. If we could do the unthinkable and actually stop them from scoring at San Siro then that would be a major achievement, a win though would tell the world we mean business

It's a pity that Pato is unavailable as Barca is the sort of team he thrives against. Big Bang could be a game decider though, we've missed him for too long now and hopefully he'll show us what we've been lacking while he's been injured!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

We are going to win in the Camp Nou. That's my gut instinct on this one and it is really OUT THERE but that is the feeling I have. I don't know about tonight's result to be honest. There is a big Barca streak and a strong one that is asking to be broken but they are a very good side indeed. It won't be easy but Milan is the only side that can take them out over two legs IMO.

FORZA MILAN! WE 8ELIEVE!

P.S. I won't be available during the match. Talk later.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Teams:

Milan XI: Abbiati; Bonera, Mexes, Nesta, Antonini; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Seedorf; Boateng; Robinho, Ibrahimovic.

Barca XI: Valdés; Dani Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Puyol; Busquets, Xavi, Keita; Alexis, Iniesta, Messi.

Come on Clarence time for a blackout
    FORZA MILAN

FORZA MILAN

Getting the pre match nerves now, I'll probably kick every ball, question every call and just be a nervous wreck for the next ninety minutes. But I wouldn't want it any other way!
    FORZA MILAN

Melissa is in the stands tonight. Last time she came we won 4-0 and Big Bang scored.
    FORZA MILAN