Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Milan - Roma

Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    We all know that its not gonna be humiliating if we got kick out by Barcelona after a fierce battle! We must give it our best but on the other hand, we need to turn this season into scudetto to be able to fight for second start next year asap! There are still 9 games left and although we have relatively easy schedule compared to Juve we must stay focused and go step by step...and not allow them to catch up. The lead is still slim and if we can built up 7-8 points lead before the Barca second leg, we will have a chance to rest a few key players, be more relaxed and confident.

We are Milan and we could do anything...even winning CL this year! If we play the way we did against Barca in the group, we only need a little bit of luck to go thru! And if we kick out Barca, there is no one stopping us! Still, we need to spread our powers and claim this scudetto! and thats why I am saying this win was of great importance. If merda manages to rob Juve today, we can sleep much easier and focus on the catalunyan crybabies.
    Don,
    The thing is that I am tired of being in the SITUATION that we played our hearts out but it was not enough in the end because of Reason A, B or C. For a change, I would like us to be on the other side in the UCL where we do enough to qualify to the next round of the UCL rather than putting in a fantastic performance for the same old result. I know it's Barcelona and I know all of Europe have struggled to get their number but I have always felt deep down that Real with all their money can not do what we alone in Europe can do to them. I have such a strong belief in our team and our history and our PRESENCE that we are the only European side who can stretch Barcelona the furthest and make them sweat hard to the extent that we break them! Milan is the only side that got Barcelona FLUSTERED this season. Their creamy accurate passing was all over the place and they were truly rattled in the San Siro where Milan couldn't capitalize and then they got the third against the run of play. We had them by the balls in that game and Barca realized that.

In fact over two legs, Milan was the team that SURPRISED them the most which means that they will be better prepared this time so we will need two new surprises for them and I hope that we have that sucker punch hidden inside of us so that we hit them hard in the Camp Nou for which they have no answer and time to respond.

I will continue to 8ELIEVE and I ask all Milan fans to do the same. We can't be out till the final whistle in the CN and Milan has faced adversity so many times in the face and surprised us all. Right now Barcelona will be riding a confident wave knowing that Silva is out and Van Bommel is out and they should be because we won't be at full strength whereas they will be. Let's hope that Milan and the San Siro is a cauldron of fire and the ambience and deafening noise reaches the decibel levels that I myself experienced during Ancelotti's time.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Haroon, never, ever, ever use the word 'creamy' again!!!!!!!!!!!

man you gross me out!

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Haroon, never, ever, ever use the word 'creamy' again!!!!!!!!!!!

man you gross me out!
    You're such a dirty mind Twyman! I will send you an SMS soon you little house of dirt!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa