Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Parma - Milan

Muntari having a stinker today.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Gattuso about to come on.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Gattuso on for Muntari(I think)
    FORZA MILAN

Full time Parma 0-2 Milan. Another three points and a clean sheet as well, pressure on Juve now
    FORZA MILAN

Saw this on Facebook which made me chuckle:

Dove sono i gobbi? Ma cribio!!

The first bit reads "Where are the Gobbi?"
    FORZA MILAN

Juve winning 2-0 at half time and, surprise surprise, a Fiorentina player has been sent off ridiculously
    FORZA MILAN

Yeah well... Juve scored 5 out of like 6 shots on target today... I guess they've wasted all of their goalscoring luck today and will be dry for a couple of games now. Looks like Conte's whining is paying off....but if we manage to beat Roma next week, we are on the right track. They still have games against Napoli, Inter and Lazio.

I'm just a bit affraid the Barcelona games will be tough and we might struggle in Serie A... Hopefully, we will have Flamini, Aquilani and Boateng available... so we could play Van Bommel, Boateng, Aquilani and Nocerino in CL and Ambrosini, Emanuelson, Flamini and Muntari/Gattuso in Serie A.... We will have plenty of options when the injured players come back so hopefully we can give out our best in the midle of the park... There's always still Seedorf and Merkel. We basically need only Ibra and Thiago to be fit for 2 games a week. Mexes and Nesta should be back and there is still Yepes... Zambrotta would still do in Serie A and either Antonini and Mesbah are so mediocre that they don't really make any difference... El Sharawy and Lopez are good enough to partner Zlatan in the league... while we need Robinho for Barca...possibly Pato for 20-30 mins... Good to see Emanuelson can step up... he needs a bit of patience but well....he's originally a fullback so he still needs to adapt...
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

Damn Juventus beating La Viola. I really thought they would struggle more, but Forentina is a crap side... Montolivo just confirmed that he's a mediocre player. I sincerely hope he doesn't join Milan!!

Urby's goal reminds of of Kaká.
    Last edited by Gurre; 18th March 2012 at 09:03.