Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Milan - Lecce

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    11 games left in the Serie A and we have still got Prince, Pato, Seedorf and even Ambro to come back from injury and now we're four points clear! Credit to Allegri I say
    You weren't saying that at about 8.30 Tuesday might

Serie A isnt an issue and on the whole Allegri does well. But Milan is a UCL reference side and Allegri has to make us into one.

Ibra's goal was superb! And Nocerino is player of the season!

Nice to scrap a win and be +4 in the table.

However, at times, Milan played crap. The players were sloppy and looked uninterested, and I think to a certain degree it was down to luck that Lecce didn't equalize at the start of the second half. I dearly hope that this is not a dip in form we're looking at. Not now, not like this, and not at this critical stage of the season...

I don't know what's up with El Shaarawy. Is he taking too much influence from Pato? Because today he was awful as a team player. Several times he had the chance (and time) to set up team mates in great scoring positions. What did he do? Tried his own luck and lost the ball... I hate that attitude and he should get a fat slap in the face (by Seedorf's wiener, preferably...).

Beat Up

Quote Originally Posted by Gurre View Post

However, at times, Milan played crap. The players were sloppy and looked uninterested, and I think to a certain degree it was down to luck that Lecce didn't equalize at the start of the second half. I dearly hope that this is not a dip in form we're looking at. Not now, not like this, and not at this critical stage of the season...

I don't know what's up with El Shaarawy. Is he taking too much influence from Pato? Because today he was awful as a team player. Several times he had the chance (and time) to set up team mates in great scoring positions. What did he do? Tried his own luck and lost the ball... I hate that attitude and he should get a fat slap in the face (by Seedorf's wiener, preferably...).
    Well he was dropped whilst playing well! Perhaps he's now trying too hard to reassert himself?!

Comfortable win... All we needed. Lecce never seemed like scoring except for one nice shot so I don't think there was any need to waste powers and risk injuries after exhausting match in London. We could have scored 5 but it was really uneccessary so well done for Allegri this time. Now we have a week to lIck the wounds and Seedorf, Flamini, Prince and Pato could all make full recovery. Anyone kniws how serious is Nesta's injury?
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

Quote Originally Posted by Gurre View Post

same thing happened with ibrahimovic today...
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    Comfortable win... All we needed. Lecce never seemed like scoring except for one nice shot so I don't think there was any need to waste powers and risk injuries after exhausting match in London. We could have scored 5 but it was really uneccessary so well done for Allegri this time. Now we have a week to lIck the wounds and Seedorf, Flamini, Prince and Pato could all make full recovery. Anyone kniws how serious is Nesta's injury?
    Well done Allegri?!!!

You lot really kiss his bell end don't you

Ave you forgotten already the near humiliation this club suffered! We would have been the laughing stock of Europe!

Yet we congratulate him for beating Lecce at home! Well done Max, special praise for doing your job right!

Unbelievable!!

about El Shaarawy, it was clear he wants to show something, i bet he feels he can play Robinho out of the team as he was again not good today, way too many ups and downs for Robinho. and El Shaarawy was playing good untill he got dropped after Udinese game, the game where he scored the winner.
    Today he was the only one who really wanted another goal while the rest of the team wanted just to play out the game (wich is understandable), but in many times times when you want to prove yourself too hard it doesnt work...
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

FACEPALM

For when you see the Scudetto slowly slipping away
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."