Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Palermo - Milan

All we need at the Emirates is a goal. If we score then Arsenal would have to put 6, which is too many IMO. I have faith in Ibra, Binho and Urby, I believe they can do the job.

FORZA MILAN!
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    All we need at the Emirates is a goal. If we score then Arsenal would have to put 6, which is too many IMO. I have faith in Ibra, Binho and Urby, I believe they can do the job.

FORZA MILAN!
    even four is far too many! if we want to compete we cant allow 4 goals!
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

Milan has already been practicing counters from the Palermo game. We should play counters at the Emirates and take advantage of the massive space Arsenal will leave behind in trying to get 5 goals. Why are we thinking that we should score one goal to ensure we are through? We should go there to win and if we can't then at least play respectably. We have a good chance to get a good result at the Emirates which can be a win or a draw but we have to play well and try to avoid injuries and cards. That's it.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Milan has already been practicing counters from the Palermo game. We should play counters at the Emirates and take advantage of the massive space Arsenal will leave behind in trying to get 5 goals. Why are we thinking that we should score one goal to ensure we are through? We should go there to win and if we can't then at least play respectably. We have a good chance to get a good result at the Emirates which can be a win or a draw but we have to play well and try to avoid injuries and cards. That's it.
    We need to go there with 5 in midfield 4321 would work!