Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Palermo - Milan

What a bit like Allegri does most weeks

where did you get that Boateng news? The prediction in the Gazzetta delo Sport said he won't most likely play ag. Palermo but should be ready for Arsenal..
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    where did you get that Boateng news? The prediction in the Gazzetta delo Sport said he won't most likely play ag. Palermo but should be ready for Arsenal..
    Could just be PR spin and mind games Don.

I want us to win there too. If we go down 2-0 or 3-1 ok we qualify but it takes the shine off of the 4-0.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Could just be PR spin and mind games Don.

I want us to win there too. If we go down 2-0 or 3-1 ok we qualify but it takes the shine off of the 4-0.
    I dunno... Allegri said at the post-match conference that Seedorf will most likely be unavailable but Aquilani should be ready.
    THen he was talking about Emanuelson and Antonini but no word on Boateng or NEsta...

the funny thing is who would say two years ago that merdisti would be celebrating late comeback to get a draw at home with Catania!
    That's just lovely! 17 points difference!

Also Boateng was allegedly out having dinner with Sneijder.... and there's rumours something might be cooking..

As much as I dislike Sneijder, he is a fantastic player. but no way Inter will sell him to us He will find his good form again and they would look ridiculous if it happened with us.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    the funny thing is who would say two years ago that merdisti would be celebrating late comeback to get a draw at home with Catania!
    That's just lovely! 17 points difference!

Also Boateng was allegedly out having dinner with Sneijder.... and there's rumours something might be cooking..
    There pictures of them all over the net, I'll see if I can find them:

And Prince has been left out of the 21 man squad to face Arsenal:

Abbiati, Amelia, Roma; Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Mesbah, Mexes, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Yepes; Aquilani, Calvano, Emanuelson, Innocenti, Nocerino, Van Bommel; El Shaarawy, Ganz, Ibrahimovic, Robinho.
    Last edited by Ian; 5th March 2012 at 14:25.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

He's such a pimp.

Boateng missing Arsenal is fine. I'd rather see Boateng recover fully instead of getting thrown in too soon and getting injured the next three games. Also, I think Milan have coped pretty well without him. For the time being, Urby is in good shape.

Besides, it's a disaster if Milan don't go through even if Silva, Boateng, Ibrahimovic, Nocerino, Robinho and MvB were injured. Losing 4-0 shouldn't be acceptable even with a Coppa Italia side. Jinxing, yes, but that's reality.