Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Palermo - Milan

Ibra's stats this seasons -

games: 28
    goals: 25
    goals per match ratio: 0.89
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Great win at a place we often fail, well done Allegri and well done team!

Ibrahimovic? There aren't enough superlatives!
    Drew, I think someone's hacked your account!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Drew, I think someone's hacked your account!
    you're up early?

Looks like Arsenal will miss Arteta, Ramsey, Benayoun, Gibbs and Diaby... after the Liverpool game...
    If we won't be so naive as the Liverpool backline and hit on counters like Palermo... I believe we could come back with a win

Hopefully Boateng, Aquilani and Nesta will all be ready. Emanuelson and Antonini have both some minor knocks...

Cassano has resumed training with a ball today so he might actually be back before the end of the season!

CHiellini out for 3 weeks, Barzagli out for Bologna as well!

Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    Looks like Arsenal will miss Arteta, Ramsey, Benayoun, Gibbs and Diaby... after the Liverpool game...
    If we won't be so naive as the Liverpool backline and hit on counters like Palermo... I believe we could come back with a win

Hopefully Boateng, Aquilani and Nesta will all be ready. Emanuelson and Antonini have both some minor knocks...

Cassano has resumed training with a ball today so he might actually be back before the end of the season!
    Despite the win, defensively Arsenal were very poor against Liverpool. It wasn't so much Arsenal winning the game, more Liverpool throwing it away. They were easily the better side first half and with more quality and better luck then Liverpool would have won. Suarez was unlucky and played well.

If Ramsey is out its a big blow for arsenal and if we do have Boateng back I'm feeling happier. If our team sheet reads Boateng, Ibrahimovic and Nocerino I breathe a sigh of relief!

Prince is definitely out while Aquillani might be available, not sure about Nesta as I heard a little rumour that he and Allegri haven't spoken since the Lazio game I think Urby should be fine as he only had a minor knock, and we're better off without Antonini

CHiellini out for 3 weeks, Barzagli out for Bologna as well!
    Wonderful news

Despite the win, defensively Arsenal were very poor against Liverpool. It wasn't so much Arsenal winning the game, more Liverpool throwing it away. They were easily the better side first half and with more quality and better luck then Liverpool would have won. Suarez was unlucky and played well.

If Ramsey is out its a big blow for arsenal and if we do have Boateng back I'm feeling happier. If our team sheet reads Boateng, Ibrahimovic and Nocerino I breathe a sigh of relief!
    Arsenals defending was dreadful against Spurs as well, if they defend like that then even Pato could score!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

you're up early?
    I was on earlies today otherwise I'd have had my head up my arse
    FORZA MILAN