Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Palermo - Milan

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Hang on a minute, when we were crippled with injuries El Sharaawy came in and stepped up. For me that deserves more than being dumped back in the reserves. Urby has been less impressive (although has been good of late) than El Sha. Then again heaven forbid we play a three pronged attack, Allegri would much rather play a left back there
    How has Urby been less impressive when El Shaarawy nor Robinho have played trequartista? Emanuelson is the best trequartista we have fit now and it would be good to have a backup in El Shaarawy on the bench. Robinho is too good to bench and Zlatan is Zlatan. I'm optimistic for tomorrow, we have too many players in good form to not win.

El Shaarawy was good in the U-21 game against France, which shows that the treatment he gets from Allegri works.

Quote Originally Posted by brickeberg View Post
    How has Urby been less impressive when El Shaarawy nor Robinho have played trequartista? Emanuelson is the best trequartista we have fit now and it would be good to have a backup in El Shaarawy on the bench. Robinho is too good to bench and Zlatan is Zlatan. I'm optimistic for tomorrow, we have too many players in good form to not win.

El Shaarawy was good in the U-21 game against France, which shows that the treatment he gets from Allegri works.
    Robinho is our best available trequartista, only Allegri refuses to play him there! Playing Urby as trequartista is El Negativo's way of ensuring a negative tactic. Do spurs play Bale as trequartista? NOOOO!! Because he's a winger, bit like Urby! They play Modric or VdV! Because it's their natural position!

Anyway, that aside we are stuck with il Negativo. Personally I'd like to see

Abate---------Mexes----Silva---------Mesbah
    ------------------ambrosini
    ---------Nocerino--------Muntari
    -----El Sha---------------------Binho
    ----------------Ibrahimovic

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Allegri has always stated that he doesn't want to burn El sha out ala Pato. Personally I think it's a wise decision as we've plenty more games to go before the end of the season.
    Completely different IMO, Pato is made of glass, there is no proof that El Sha is. Rooney was never burnt out, nor was Raul, nor was Ronaldo nor Messi and they were very young when they became regulars at massive clubs

Completely different IMO, Pato is made of glass, there is no proof that El Sha is. Rooney was never burnt out, nor was Raul, nor was Ronaldo nor Messi and they were very young when they became regulars at massive clubs
    Michael Owen....

Truth is that the majority of players thrust into the limelight at an early age do tend to burn out quicker than players introduced more slowly. I'm the first to sing El sha's praises and I also feel he can become a very important player for us but he is 19 and has only previously played one full season in Serie B so he has plenty of time. I want him to progress properly with time rather than expect him to do miracles every week.

Edit: And didn't Ronaldo suffer from terrible injuries from playing too young?
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Robinho is our best available trequartista, only Allegri refuses to play him there! Playing Urby as trequartista is El Negativo's way of ensuring a negative tactic. Do spurs play Bale as trequartista? NOOOO!! Because he's a winger, bit like Urby! They play Modric or VdV! Because it's their natural position!

Anyway, that aside we are stuck with il Negativo. Personally I'd like to see

Abate---------Mexes----Silva---------Mesbah
    ------------------ambrosini
    ---------Nocerino--------Muntari
    -----El Sha---------------------Binho
    ----------------Ibrahimovic
    Mexes is banned

And don't forget we have Arsenal on tuesday night so we don't want to risk injuries.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

0-3HT GREAT first half, who expected this! Since our win in Udinese (1-2) we have been playing great football. And many key players will return in the coming weeks/days. so the future looks good
    Great hattrick ibrahimovic, especially his 3th, what a brilliant strike that was!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Not bad for a negative coach.
    FORZA MILAN