Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Campioni d'Italia vs. Cagliari

Back from Milano now... The city was red-black only since early afternoon...fans everywhere. I didn't make it to Duomo pre-match party cuz I had to find myself a hotel which seemed almost impossible on that day but it didn't matter...the sober players didn't seem to be in party mood anyway....and well no matter where in Milan one was...it was a party! The match, ceremony, fireworks and Boa dancing...all fucking amazing... I'm finally glad I've missed the planned Bologna game because of a lost passport and postoponed for this one!
    Shame, you guys couldnt all be there...hopefully we can organize a big devilsmania bender next season!

FORZA MILAN!
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

nice to hear you had a great time!!

i think mau spotted you:

and yes a dm trip to milan is what we need next year!

That was pretty awesome stuff on Saturday... Curva Sud, the game and the celebrations.

I bought the new shirt with Prince 27, and it looks really good. And when I was going through Milano a lot of people sang to me "Kevin Prince Boateng, Keving Prince Boaaateeeng". It was all red and black through entire Milano. Inter supporters were hiding... Anyway, there was A LOT of Prince shirts. And Pato.

Curva Sud...

My bandiera...

And my favourite moment, when Curva Sud started "Chi non salta nerazzurro, "... I didn't record this one but it was awesome.

Pretty awesome when Pippo was going on. And when Ibrahimovic' children scored during pre-celebrations. That gave the loudest cheers!

Gattuso got a big banner in Curva Sud which said "Gattuso, oumo vero". I doubt he will leave anytime soon. The same goes for Pato, he seems really appreciated in Italy...

that must have been a great night Gurre! San Siro is magical when its a full house, and espcially with the celebrations and all, and a great 4-1 win. And indeed Boateng is the fan favourite at the moment , I was in san Siro and Milano few months ago and I also many Prince shirts and many people where singing his name. Also Pippo is very loved!!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Gurre and Don,
    I'm glad you guys enjoyed the experience thoroughly! I guess it was for the best that Milan had won the Scudetto away so that this home match as Campioni d'Italia was a festive atmosphere all day long! The San Siro looks awesome as always. It's quite nice to see the pitch is in such good condition in May. I think they have increased the frequency of re-laying the pitch every season multiple times to maintain a high standard.

Good going guys! I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa