Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leftovers and ready for the next step opportunities

Default Leftovers and ready for the next step opportunities

Ok, because we'll spend most of our time this summer talking about possible reinforcements, i was wondering if we could make a good summary of opportunities...

So the question is if you know some certain left overs of top teams, or you know players from lower leagues who are ready to make the next step in their career, or free agents etc...

post them here so we can create a fishing pool of opportunities:

i'll start there where fishing is a popular sport so they have every year left overs by catching to much fish..... Madrid:

Jerzy Dudek, Ezequiel Garay, Fernando Gago, Pedro León, Lassana Diarra, Esteban Granero, Emmanuel Adebayor and Kaká

now maybe fillipez can add some names from belgium where also some very nice players are surely ready to move on, and offcourse the big competitions england, spain, italy, germany... where are the opportunities

See what possibilities does milan has (because keep it realistic we might'spend once 25 million but the rest will be bargains)

also nice to see whatever we can make the cheapest complete top team of promising players and leftovers

Then i'll add the dutch competition players ready for the next level:

stekelenburg, vertonghen, schaars, dzudzak, douglas,
    Last edited by fillipo; 11th May 2011 at 07:24.

I still think Adebayor would be a good signing for the right price!

I favour the 'ready for the next step' category. In this list I would choose players from Serie A;

Pastore
    Sirigu
    Nocerino
    Astori
    Criscito
    Marchetti???
    Hernandez
    Sanchez
    Poli

then from our own ranks

Beretta
    Merkel
    Strasser
    Verdi
    Montelongo
    Albertazzi

From South America

Jucilei
    Ganso
    Lamela

Interesting thread was going to say not that I'm a fan of his and wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole look at Amauri couldn't score for quids at Juve yet his goals have virtually saved Parma from relegation.But in saying this there are quite a few players I like from that list.
    MILAN QUA SI VIVERE IL SOGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most important thing like last Summer is the EXITS. I said it last year that the exits will determine the entrants. Therefore, Milan needs to be ruthless for once and let the old guard go except Nesta and Ambrosini. I am 50-50 on Seedorf because his stay depends on which players are coming. IF I was forced to pick only one then it is Nesta who must stay for this season because I simply can't trust that clown Mexshit. He was Roma class and that is where he should have stayed.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I still think Adebayor would be a good signing for the right price!

I favour the 'ready for the next step' category. In this list I would choose players from Serie A;

Pastore
    Sirigu
    Nocerino
    Astori
    Criscito
    Marchetti???
    Hernandez
    Sanchez
    Poli

then from our own ranks

Beretta
    Merkel
    Strasser
    Verdi
    Montelongo
    Albertazzi

From South America

Jucilei
    Ganso
    Lamela
    Sirigu, Poli and Nocerino well never ever be something for the big clubs. These are the typical overrated Italians that are considered to have some potential...

In Belgium there are only a few players who I want to see here, but these are really good!!
    Axel Witsel (Standard de Liege, midfielder)
    Steven Defour (Standard de Liege, midfielder)
    Keven De Bruyne (RC Genk, playmaker)
    Thibout Courtois (RC Genk, Goalkeeper)

All 4 are fantastic players, but De Bruyne and Courtois arent ready now as they are only 18. But the 2 from Standard could make an immidiate impact IMO.
    there is offcourse also Romelu Lukaku, but IMO he isnt as good as the other 4 mentioned.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Gurre View Post
    Sirigu, Poli and Nocerino well never ever be something for the big clubs. These are the typical overrated Italians that are considered to have some potential...
    We will see, I'll have a gentlemans bet with you that Poli and Sirigu become world class

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    We will see, I'll have a gentlemans bet with you that Poli and Sirigu become world class
    OK, game is on!

PS. For Poli's sake, it would be a good start if he was able to grab a starting place in soon-to-be-relegated Sampdoria! DS.