Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taiwo and Mexes are Milan players

good additions and at least they are not over 30 years old...really looking forward to seeing Taiwo making runs down the wing from full back aka Cafu, as miss those days..If Abate can continue to improve, we will have great pace from both full back positions.

We know need to improve the pace and movement in our midfield which can be so static at times. Van Bommel is fine, but we need faster and more mobile players around him. I can't imagine another season with Gattuso and Ambrosini in the same midfield, it's so one-paced and one-dimensional. We need a more dynamic team, something Boateng has been able to offer to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by SPURSMILAN View Post
    good additions and at least they are not over 30 years old...really looking forward to seeing Taiwo making runs down the wing from full back aka Cafu, as miss those days..If Abate can continue to improve, we will have great pace from both full back positions.

We know need to improve the pace and movement in our midfield which can be so static at times. Van Bommel is fine, but we need faster and more mobile players around him. I can't imagine another season with Gattuso and Ambrosini in the same midfield, it's so one-paced and one-dimensional. We need a more dynamic team, something Boateng has been able to offer to an extent.
    It's for that reason that we are looking at Sandro. He would be a fine addition. Younger, more athletic and fresh compared to Van Bommel, Ambro and Gattuso who have more experience, calmer head but don't have the legs to do it day in and day out over a season. They need help from a younger protege.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

I agree Haroon, but I doubt it will happen. I am not saying he isn't the type of player that is needed, but I don't think Galliani would agree to the fee Levy will demand..Levy is a very difficult negotiator and it's been known he isn't that well liked by many EPL chairman, allegedly. I can't see him not looking to make a huge profit, close to a 20m transfer fee, for Sandro. It says alot for the improvement he has made in less than 1 full season that a club like Milan would be seriously looking at him and many fans really rate him.

How about Moussa Sissoko as an alternative?