Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Coppa Italia: Palermo vs. I Campioni d'Italia

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    Ibra was good, shame he only played for 20 minutes. Cassano and Pato did nothing. Robinho missed a vital chance in the first few minutes, which proved costly - thats been the story of his season, so many wasted chances...
    That IMO is our biggest problem Our Fantastic Four upfront will ALWAYS HAVE QUESTION MARKS and will ALWAYS leave DOUBTS IN OUR HEADS as to whether they are going to click on a certain matchday or not. Those reservations and fears will be even more on UCL nights. Papi is going to REACT quite harshly if the dreaded thing happens next season in the UCL. Wait and see.

The only way to COUNTER the above PROBLEM FOR NOW is to sure up the defence and midfield so that we get goal contributions from there or basically goals on a plate from there for these guys to tap them in. Still, it is not possible to win the UCL if you can't take your chances because the team that makes the least amount of mistakes in the UCL wins it all. That and mental strength. Our attack is good for the Serie A because of the league's weak status. It's not good for the UCL no matter what midfield and defence you put behind it because a clown can wear a different costume & wear a different coloured nose but at the end of the day he is doing the same thing.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

The good thing is that papi has earmarked the UCL for next season. This means

A. he will have that in mind with transfers
    B. like Haroon says, if it isn't achieved, hesd will roll

Pato was dreadful....lol.

All of our money in the transfer market, should be spent on the the midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by SanSiro23 View Post
    Pato was dreadful....lol.

All of our money in the transfer market, should be spent on the the midfield.
    It's a sin in these parts to point a finger at Pato because he is too young, Messi was injury prone at this age as well, Ronaldo was not scoring in this age in the UCL as well and Pato has the potential to become one of the best in the world (NOT).

Let's just say that our midfield didn't support Pato. If they had supported him he would have scored a hattrick.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Haroon......he's staying, get over it

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Haroon......he's staying, get over it
    Obviously, he's staying because Galliani does the exact opposite of what I want!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

And he go fucky fucky with the presidents daughter